Anyone with peyronies notice that it is a-typical compared to the "tradition"?

This year has been my best year. Brain Fog and Fatigue are practically gone. I thought I was almost “out of the woods” when I still had a persistant pressure in the Penis. (felt like a headache in the Penis…I called it carprol penis syndrome)

so i went to dr goldstein.

I was just diagnosed with Peyronies…but it seems very different than the "injury based peyronies I read about on their forum. I have what seems to be a very structured “cord” running from base to tip. no classic “bend” , but a loss of girth at the base (baseballbat)

I belive this is septal peyronies, but I am not sure what treatments can be invokded. Dr Goldstein is going to try to drag up my T and DHT levels with meds, but I am not sure that will help the peyronies.

Am I in the minority, or is this a common sysmtom to have in year 3? (like I said: year 1 & 2 were the years of brain fog and fatigue)

i still have mad fatigue…I’m hoping T3 therapy will help me out like it helped you out…

Who knows with this crazy disease? I would say that most who get peyronie’s get it from the crash when coming off, possibly due to the shock of cold turkey, I pretty much knew I had it the day I crashed. I also got the bend and worsening plaque, it’s not ben diagnosed yet but I know it’s there.

Luckfax,

If its at all possible I would suggest you go see Dr. Goldstein in San Diego. I had belived the appointmend would be $2K but it was only $1K beause he didnt even need to do the ultrasound. (of course I was hoping to pay $2k, get the ultrasound, and a “clean bill of health” penis-wise…but thats not how the appointment turned out)

Anyway…i know that sounds expensive, but he is like the 7th doc i have seen, and 3 were urologists and 2 were endros, and they basically accused me of having a mid-life crysis. It took him 1 minute to diag the penile fibrosis. So what was the cost of all my time with these doctors? and “lost time” with the peyronies? in-calculable!

The co-pay doc on you “plan” is a great deal : only if your time is worth NOTHING.

If your not in the states, i would try to find the BEST urologist who deals with fibrosis and get an indication of where you are.

In my case, I think i can learn to live with this: SO LONG AS IT DOES NOT GET WORSE…

Sorry to go off topic, but at the same time as my libido and everything dissapeared I also had varicose looking veins crop up on my penis as well as small spider veins, and my genetelia skin got noticeably thinned out. But seriously my dick looks nasty as f*ck compared to how it used to be, and can sometimes be a bit painful, would this be similiar to peyronies or is it something else?

fkthesedrugs if there’s no bend or hardening tissue on the penis I would probably discount peyronie’s at this point.

fkthesedrug,

I disagree with Luckfax. I have been diaged with peyronies. I have no bend at all but have spider viens, vericose viens in the testicals, (varicole) and hyrocole (tear in water sac) ligimnet that holds everything up (below waste) is deteriorated away and there is numbness. I dont have ED but have a great “pressure” feeling during erections.My theories are that the loose scrotums lack of support allowed the testical injuries to occur, and presence of the scar tissue is creating the “pressure” or “full” feeling.

Since my diagnosis I have tried to analyze how I am able to enjoy sexual activity with the numbness …and noticed that I am still feeling with the rest of my body and my brain is filling in the blanks. (hard to explain) I did not even know I had numbness unitil Dr. Goldstein did his shock,hot.cold test.

Hi, did you solve your problem?