Anyone watching game of thrones?

Definitely one of my favorite ways to take my mind off of things. What did y’all think of the premier?

3 Likes

Just got HBO NOW and doing something beneficial with that insomnia!

2 Likes

**** obvious spoilers ****

Holy fuck it was awesome!

Bran: I’m waiting for an old friend. I was like who is he talking about?! Then Jaime Lannister walks in…

Also, the Night King has some personality and insanity to him which was a crazy surprise. The way he sent a message to the wildlings and Brotherhood was savage… That little kid scared the fuck out of me.

On another note, during season 7 when Greyworm is ashamed of not having a cock/balls when Missandei is trying to get it on, I felt so strangely connected to him. I never thought I would relate to a Eunuch… On a positive spin, he made the most of it and is alive.

3 Likes

Lol with grey worm, theon and Varys, this show has a lot of dudes for people with PFS to sympathize with.

I really enjoyed the premier too but I was a little let down by the length. I kept hearing rumors that all the episodes would be movie length.

Super excited for the rest of the season though, it’s nice because I spend way more time on other sites engaging in discussion about each week’s episode and less time on here obsessing about stuff.

4 Likes

Yeah I believe 3 of the remaining episodes will be around one hour and twenty minutes in length. I too have been super active in Game of Thrones forums and subreddits haha. I love fantasy because even though it’s completely fictional, you can relate and get inspired by stories. We could all use some of that inspiration haha.

2 Likes

Enjoy it! Might have to check out that manga out sometime too.