Anyone use legal zoom to make a will

Thinking of trying this service 89 dollars for basic last will can be done at home…

I just put instructions in my note and updated beneficiaries where possible, hopefully that will suffice. I don’t see anyone I know squabbling over my stuff.

I wonder if PFS just flat out killed us would Merck and the medical/legal community treat it any differently. So instead of AR activity shutting down and sucking the life and soul out of us day by day, heart and brain function shut down and just dropped us where we stood (oh, if only, if only).

4 Likes

Absolutely it would…if it killed you it would already been removed…I think I am in a minority of sufferers similar to axolotl that are disabled and continuing to worsen…There is no doubt in my mind that this will one day kill me as it has to shorten lifespan…I mean you’re disabled so I can’t walk hardly anymore, can barely breathe I mean I have trouble brushing my teeth…

So it obvious why I want to m a ke a will and I used legal zoom today and setup an account and filled in all the information…its my understanding you can then pay the fee and get an approval copy and take it and get it notarized…

5 Likes

@holyhead the worrying thing is that the day comes when you get admitted to hospital and they force a drug into your system that can’t be tolerated ( which is almost everything when your in the minority who worsen). Then it pushes you into commiting suicide as the unbearable really does become the unbearable. As one who is also worsening its my biggest fear. Sorry for the negativity. I believe this has already happened to one of the guys.

3 Likes

Sounds like tzinkman…wasn’t he put in the hospital awhile back and hasn’t been back on the site?

1 Like

No mate tzink is still with us it was another guy that put him on a drip and he killed himself. I remember reading it on here a while ago. He was in a severe state ie worsening and extremely sensitive to everything.

2 Likes

It sounds like we have developed a genomic instability…the very fabric of our being is unwinding some of us are physically falling apart our bodies degenerating at varying speeds.

1 Like

Yes it feels like decay in every tissue / function. Destruction on a catastrophic scale. Its that bad for some the test is to see if you can hold onto to see what the natural end will be like. Heart attack is my bet 'in my case anyway" as when lying in bed it’s all over the place and my balance is getting much worse, I was close to passing out for no reason the other day then it passed just before I keeled over. . The majority of what we have is linked to a fucked dopamine system courtesy of the epigenetic changes. Motor skills, swallowing, frozen muscles almost every symptom on here can be linked to it. Is the immune system attacking the receptors which is why some of us get worse.

I don’t see how you consult a doctor at all in this condition for anything. Everything they do assumes familiar anatomy that responds to familiar treatment. I feel like we’re outside the scope of medicine in this state. Completely on our own. We can’t even count on our bodies to heal themselves much less doctors. A tortured consciousness in a sinking vessel.

3 Likes

I completed my will on legalzoom today…Very simple and easy…Its all online and I had a copy mailed all you have to do is sign it and get it notarized.

“A tortured consciousness in a sinking vessel.”

Poetic. Devastating, but poetic.

1 Like

I’ve made a will but I just wrote a note. Supposedly if you hand write it and sign it, it’s considered legal.

Reading some of the comments here, it does truly feel like our bodies are crumbling from some kind of dna damage. I remember thinking that when I read about the Japanese guy who got exposed to a large dose of radiation, and he basically rotted away. It’s a horrifying story. I think that’s us, but on a much longer time scale, depending on how much the drug affected us. It would explain why we don’t all have the same symptoms. People tend to have genetic susceptibilities that are different. Some people may have a gene for high cholesterol, others for parkinsons, glaucoma, etc. If you mess with methylation and your genes get up or down regulated, it could turn on some of these genes and suddenly you have high cholesterol and die of a heart attack young. idk, just some thoughts from what I’ve read on here. it’s really sad and I hope this isn’t the case for us. I truly hope our bodies can get better. but even with me, despite not having anxiety anymore (which is a huge blessing), still having eating problems and continuing to lose weigh is very scary. I used to love eating, and even have a genetic predisposition to weigh above average. now i find myself close to underweight and feeling full despite only eating 500 calories today.

Got it notarized and signed today with my taxes…Its done.

1 Like