Anyone try Butea Superba?

I have literally no more PFS symtoms left EXCEPT (pretty bad) ED.

Its annoying the fuck out of me. Im now desperate to try anything and this compound has really intrigued me.

Apparently its a strong DHT elevator. Im hoping to re-sensetize my androgen receptors through this. I have the powder ready.

Im wondering if anyone has tried it. Plz share your experiences

I have tried this particular thing. I didn’t find any effects of it on my androgen receptors, same with tribulus terrestris. The only thing that has worked on my androgen receptors was proviron, it was too much powerful for me idk why.

If u really “HATE” Merck, please take the survey bro, It will help us if u do it, plz do.

3 Likes

Pure Butea Superba is usually extremely hard to find. What was your source?

Im going to give it shot. hopefully theres no negatives. Tribilus kind of worked for me but had a minor crash when i quit.

and sure ill do the survey

Hey mate, how’d this work for you? Thinking about giving it a shot too

No impact for me either

I havent gotten chance to take it. Decided to quit all supps. But will start in about a month.

Also for everyone who took it , what was your source?

It seems like its highly faked / rare to find.

Yes I bought pure Butea Superba in Thailand and tried it. It worked a couple of times but then it left me much worse than before. It may be similar to tribulus, first it makes the androgen receptors more sensitive, then your body adjusts at a hormonal level even lower than before. Not recommended at all

1 Like

Guys please, I’m going to be real with you all, we aren’t going to get better without proper medical/ pharmaceutical help. There’s no point wasting money on various different herbs, when this money could be spent on research.

Realistically, if this is an epigenetic issue, then we should all be looking to fund research that a. Proves it and b. Allows for gene therapy to treat the issue.

Sorry is this seems blunt but I’m tired of seeing all of this stuff, when the way out is obviously clear, albeit difficult to stomach.

1 Like

That’s why i request everyone here to atleast take the survey which is the very first step for initiating the research, but no one takes it seriously.