Anyone success with supplememts/treatments for weight loss?

Hi everyone! I’m new to this horrible nightmare… i’m wondering how can i avoid - except excersizes And strict diet which i do - weight gain. I appreciate any supplement/treatment suggestions like cytamel or Forskolin what has helped you! Thanks!

Those 2 things did not work for me. Screwing around with metabolism can cause other problems.

Weight loss (fat mass loss) happens in me when I do a keto/primal/paleo diet of lower carbs, no sugars.

@Crossroads thanks, im trying keto diet since last week. I hope to lose / maintain my grown abdomin and chin. I did order some fat burning supplements though as Forskolin.
What kind of issues can i expect with these fat burners? Thx man

Fat is not burned. It is not like burning wood, setting fire to wood. Fat is used up for biological processes, and fat is part of every cell in our body. Fat is metabolized like other macronutrients. Hormones are the things that change metabolism, taking supplements from Amazon or CVS does not.

Taking a fat burning supplement is not going to do anything except make your blood pressure or heart rate go up (which is not good in general) and make your checking account balance go down!

Thanks for the warnings! Since I’'ve already ordered those, I’ll give it a try, but immediately stop if i notice any negative sides. If it wont work, i stick with keto diet and regular abdominal/cardio workouts.

And having the right amount of testosterone and thyroid and adrenal hormones are important too–if you are deficient or overabundant in one of these hormones, it is difficult for anyone to lose weight.

Are these values treatable if there are diversions?

I do have low testosterone amd relatively significant estrogenes

Yes. You can start taking Testosterone via topical creams/gels or by injection or by implant or other methods. I prefer the first one since it is something you rub on every day, in the morning, which mimics the normal body’s secreting testosterone in the morning.

After you start taking Testosterone, you get blood tests for Bioavailable Testosterone and Ultra Sensitive Estradiol. If your estradiol is way too high, you can decrease the dosage of Testosterone or take a very small fraction of an AI. For me, decreasing the dose of T is better than taking an AI since the AI will drive your estradiol way too low and you will be on an up and down ride that can undo your progress.

Thanks so much for the advise! Yes, i hope that my endo dr will describe me such treatment and i keep in mind the gel form!

1 Like

great! keep us posted!

1 Like