Anyone seeing one of the doctors on PFS study?

Are there any people who are seeing one of the doctors doing the PFS clinical studies in Harvard, Baylor or Italy? Any news about their findings would be great because I see many people theorizing about our condition and trying various methods in an attempt to find a cure. I tried many things which only made me worse, and I still want to try water fast etc. too, but I think at this point it’s probably best to wait and see the results of the current researches… To be honest I believe that our condition is final and can not be cured, especially for those of us that saw no improvement or got worse in 5+ years, as our brain + organs + endocrine system are damaged beyond repair, but I still rather not do anything to make matters worse.

From my own limited understanding, I thought medical research Dr’s tend not to have patient clinics and stay within their research/university setting. Although, I’ve come across 1 or 2 that are university professors and also have small clinics in the private/public sector. I don’t believe PFS is final because there are guys ( mariovitali ) who have recovered after 5-10 years of suffering with PFS, their condition clearly reversed despite having full blown symptoms.

Mario has recovered but he is not cured.

There are a few people who say they have recovered although once in a while one of them will say: well i still have xxxxx little problem…but nothing else.

So its hard to say

Even tryingnottoworry came back saying he is 95% and not 100%

%95 sounds amazing, it would be a miracle if I recovered that much. I’ll call and see if I can get an appointment from the Italian professor working on the research. pfsfoundation.org/news/post- … _melcangi/

I talked to Prof. Melcangi and he said their main target is to prove to other doctors that PFS is real… So I guess it’ll take a long time till they get to the finding a cure phase.