Anyone here still remember that Kos trip? Dr whats his name ripping into everyone's prostate?

When I first realized the issues I had was actually PFS, I visited this site and was super pumped about this crazy thread that was going on. 2007 or so? I was days away from scheduling my trip to Kos to stay in the house with the guys who shared it. We were so close to PFS being cured!

Man are you drunk? :joy:

Was that the needle prob thing going into the prostate ? LOL. I remember that BS

Man all the old timers must be gone.

Basically there was a Dr in Kos, Greece that one of our users claimed cured him. His method was to test the prostate for infections, then do rigorous manual draining of the prostate while giving antibiotics to treat the infections.

There were like 20 dudes on this forum that ended up going down there, a lot of them shared a house while staying there.

In the end, no one else recovered. I was days away from booking my trip.

edit: Dr. Pavlos Georgiadis

1 Like

LOL that’s nuts

My prostate was so infected and inflamed before I took Dut and I got no constipation, insomnia or muscle loss. No sexual sides either other then some minor stuff not even close to PFS level sexual sides. Ten years ago I would have known that this was BS.