Anyone have balanitis (red dots on penis)

Anyone have this. Google it.
I developed this ever since I had these “pfs” like symptoms…
My penis head is itchy, and had these dots on it. I thought it was from washing my penis with soap, but it seems to come and go…

Also I seem to keep getting mouth ulcers? canker sores or whatever…It keep reoccuring almost in the same spot…

I have this. For me it is yeast and or bacterial overgrowth , a male yeast infection. When it was at its worst every time I would have sex with my wife she would get a yeast infection. So I was desperate to find help for that.
Work on your gut and the problem should get better maybe not altogether because after ten years of this shit I still cant fully eradicate the infection. Also if you re uncircumcised this might make the situation worse than someone who is snipped.

1 Like

hey mate…

not sure if you saw my story, so here it is

I never took finasteride, accutane, ssri…
Went on crash diet (vegetables, lean protein) and crashed with pfs like sides…

I should not the change in armpit odor smells like yeast…
I also have a severe bloat…

I see lots of people looked at hormones with no fix…
So I started looking at Bile flow, liver, and yes the gut.

How are you doing?

also around the time I crashed, I had horrible smelling gas… Its like I had an overload of vegetables in the stomach that just killed everything in my stomach/gut… Or it added fuel to the fire or something I have no idea…

Dont even want to go to my doctor anymore… I feel 10x worse after I leave. Maybe he will say the itchy glans, and spots on the penis are just in my head.

just googled penis yeast … yup this is what I have!
Armpits smell like yeast too… Maybe its a full body yeast infection (candida)?!

Also my free copper is more then double what it should be…

Yes I have this too. I got diagnosed with e.coli bacterial overgrowth. Nothing worked so far to get rid of it.

I suspect as well, that it is caused by gut issues. I guess it would solve when pfs is cured and gut can recover.

1 Like

have you had your copper levels checked? along with ceruloplasmin?

Both of mine are “normal” within range. However when I calculate the non ceruloplasmin bound copper (free copper) it appears that I have double more then normal!

Just googled all the symptoms of Candida

Itchy burning eyes
Mouth Ulcers
itchy skin
itchy genitals

I have all of this shit
I even smell like fucking yeast I have been complaining of it.

I would talk to a dermatologist. They ll prescribe you antifungals. I did a course of sporonox. Which improved everything then a week later all my symptoms returned. I didnt crash but the fungus returned. For you the outcome could be different since our situation is different.

1 Like

Just so people are aware

1 Like

So what is your suggestion then for a dude with red itchy dots on his pecker? Do you think he should take advice from you?

1 Like

Er, no and I didn’t offer any advice on his specific situation. Pointing out that a substance is a potent endocrine disruptor to a patient community comprised of people suffering from the severe affects of endocrine disruption is safe practice. I don’t know if an antifungal drug would be potentially harmful to @joey10 as he is not a post-drug patient.

3 Likes

@joey10 how are you sure it’s a fungal overgrowth? If I had red dots on me like that, I’d probably go to the doctor and get STD tests.

I googled yeast penis… Its same as what I have… I have mouth ulcers that keep coming back, itchy eyes, itchy skin, its all symptoms of candida as well as the bloating…