Anyone have an autoimmune condition?

I know this has been discussed many times before and I did use the search feature, but most of the people in those threads are long gone and I’m curious to hear from the current group on here.

Does anyone have any kind of autoimmune condition? I’m not diagnosed with one but from the age of 18-20 I started getting reoccurring fevers almost every three months exactly and it didn’t go away until I was found to have very low vitamin d and I got it back in range. I went to almost every specialty of doctor until someone looked at vitamin D (rheumatologist) and even then he basically just told me I had some condition but he couldn’t test for it. Just curious as this was right before I took finasteride.

I had severe scalp acne when I was on SP…There was no cure. I suspect it was some sort of an AI response but not confirmed medically…

From what I’ve read autoimmune conditions wreak havoc on your body with inflammation and could be the reason I wake up feeling exhausted. I’m just wondering if my symptoms are a mix between autoimmunity symptoms and some things brought on by finasteride which would make sense why they seem permanent as there is no treatment for autoimmune conditions really

I seem to have a Malar “butterfly” rash on my face. This is characteristic of Lupus sufferers but not always…