Anyone get hot flashes?

I’ve just recently started getting what I think are hot flashes. Last night was probably the worst episode I’ve had where it’s impossible to feel cool even with the AC on and being in just a shirt and boxers. My face and ears get red and flushed, I’m sweaty, and I feel like I’m emanating a lot of warmth but I don’t have a fever. Like I said it was the worst it’s ever been last night and now today I feel extreme head pressure, nausea and some dizziness. I’ve been doing fine the last couple of weeks but I drank a lot of alcohol last Friday night for my birthday and ever since I’ve felt like complete shit with different symptoms every day.

I had something like that one night at crash. I hope it passes soon for you. It might be worth reporting to your doctor.

1 Like

I had this to a great extent during my crash and still often experience this intense feeling of being overheated, but no longer sweat because of it. I remember checking my temperature a few times during the beginning of the crash, hoping it was a simple flu or infection that would soon pass, but it was normal.

I have been told that I radiate quite a bit of heat during these episodes.

I had very bad bad hot flashes the year I crashed.

I Had this as well on my face! It went away after a while

Yes, only a couple but one last year was so bad I couldn’t see because of the blood rushing to my head. Super scary because I was also on a plane. I was actually flying home from a wedding so I had drank a ton as well. Hope you feel better

Get them on a regular basis mine started on the back of being prescribed trazadone which I only took for a few days. Sometimes I’m soaked in sweat others it feels like I’m warm when I should be cold and vice versa.had then for about 4 months now. They aren’t as bad as the initial onset. So hopefully things will settle diwn