Anybody Willing to Protest Outside Merck?

Message me we are trying to set up a group protest. Already have a few people who are 100% down to go. We are targeting a protest after the pandemic ends. I am setting up a chat group so it’s easier to communicate and set up and know how many people we have for sure.

We need at least 100-200 people. Merck HQ is in NJ. We could also protest outside a news station in NYC.

9 Likes

Support this guy and all pfs sufferers who live in USA, must support and join him!

7 Likes

If I lived anywhere near the USA id be with you. Infact if I lived there I would have burned down the fucking building or taken out the CEO. Sorry don’t mean that just so upset with what Merck has done to my life and to so many others

9 Likes

Could any of the mods also have this thread appear on the media/awareness sub-forum? I’m not sure how to have it appear there without re-posting. Would be much appreciated.

I have 6 people so far who have committed to protesting. Cmon boys I know we have at least 100 pfs guys willing to protest. We have to start making some noise. Sitting on forums has been done for a decade plus now. We need to show people we exist.

7 Likes

I’m in. I think the major issue getting people to come out in mass is they feel embarrassed about it.

4 Likes

Done.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Anyone willing to protest don’t hesitate to send me a private message either.

Hope you guys push ahead with this.

2 Likes

Only have 7 participants so far. Please fellas anyone in the upper North east USA it would be much appreciated

3 Likes

No one gonna care about us if there is only 7 people gonna would join protest! the spring not gonna come over by writing on forums! I wish I was in USA I would defo harm them! Please get unite and and rise the voice! by sitting on the chair ant reading studies won’t take us anywhere! Please people who live is in USA get united and do it!

4 Likes

Well said @nasa01

1 Like

and how long we will wait till where? Maybe there willl be 100s of suicides ? so who is next? we must do anything but not on forums on the real life!

3 Likes

Any update on the protest?

1 Like

Whatta lazy people yeah wait for cure come into your feet by writing on the forums, the cure won’t come by laying down and complaining…

2 Likes

People may or may not have reasons for not wishing to so something like this.

A suggestion is that anyone who was going to protest could make their protest virtually through YouTube.

1 Like

Was thinking the same Greek, greater numbers!

Bumping.

Rather than a protest outside Merck, which will be incredibly difficult to organise, may I suggest a simple YouTube story, or appearing on our upcoming video podcast series instead? It takes far less effort, reaches a much wider audience, and adds to an existing project rather than starting a new one.

3 Likes

Yes I can do that too.

3 Likes

Amazing. Thanks so much @Toughluck24 - a very couragerous decision!

1 Like