Any User who reached a state of contentment with pfs (I'm sick of it all after only 4 months)

There are reports of partiell recovery to a state of an acceptable live again. I want a discussion about the quality of live, users reached at maximum.

Others have been living Dantes Inferno for decades. What are your inner thoughts - you stand this live anhedonic and damaged neurological, sexuall, physically.

I’m not xoung anymore I don’t have much hope for total recovery, I Just want to get Off the new live the f…ckung Pill forced me to Life every day

At my age almost 60 yo with a hedonic, sexuall and creazy live behind me, I need some help (Not thinking all the time of commiting suicide to Cut a funny live with the day the faith turns worse) to life on for me by myself and not being forced to a live “I don’t want to life” only not to hurt the loved ones and destroy their lives too. And that’s my Situation and the Situation of many Others too.

For me only by myself, there is no reason to fight myself out of the bed in a dark room after midday - day after day for the next decades.

For 60 years there was at least fun in everything. Even in times of depression you could fight against the bad mood with a flirt in the psycho clinic. Inflamed with a new project or a new love live changed to it’s best again. But how to manage with a chem castrated Dick?!

Pfs depression seems to persist a livetime.

1 Like

It sounds like you’ve lived an interesting life. I don’t know whether recalibrating your head a bit with regards to what’s happened could possibly help. Before this happened you were blessed with a rich and full sex life and must have a lot of experience with women. I don’t know whether writing the story of your life would help as an exercise. I’m kind of freewheeling here so the ideas I’m presenting are only half-formed, but I think what I’m trying to say is that what has happened to you is an awful pause that has been enforced on you without knowing when that will end. If you were to look at it as a pause (as there is nothing to say that you won’t be cured, it’s just at the moment we don’t know when), then you could maybe view this time, as awful as it is, as a time to reflect, to be grateful for what you have had and had, and maybe turn your life before this into something to be chronicled. Apologies, as I’m kind of thinking out loud. I hope that you don’t mind my input. Wishing you all the best.

I wrote that Today after Walking through the little forest of my hometown and I thought to jump infront the next Car.

Dear @Scotsman I never never never want to blame any sufferer who developed pfs in very Young Years and all the Dreams of live Had been Stolen without the hope of recovery with the Story of my sexlive. But you have had 39 Years without pfs too.

IT IS Just the ultra brutal Fall from a live with a stunning woman and the Chance of a social live in a new Family to an lost and lonley live. With a castrated cock and a lobotomized brain. This is the horryble Fall to the endless emptyness of an anhedonic universe.

Yeah I can reflect all I Had and I thank god for the time I Had. But all the Others there outside going on with their live, with Parties, Sitting together in the Sunset, having affairs and Flirts…and Im Out now foreever…

People Here suffer so hard. Much would Like to be damaged later, or never. On pSSRI you find innocent children forced by Psychiatrists sometimes.
I need time to reflect the Situation.

1 Like

Its very painful seeing everyone else having fun and living a normal life. I relate with everything you say @Exsexgod I really do I feel it every moment of the day too but you have to try to shift this state and do things differently. I also see my end when around cars etc but I close my mind to it and switch my thought to something else. Having these thoughts going around inside you’re head all day every day is only hurting you. You’re still early on in this condition try thinking and believing all of the time that you will get better and put that thought jn front of every negative one I WILL GET BETTER. The balance may shift if you stick with it. Brain plasticity!!u have to try to believe it too

You can arrange with a live just functionung. With Iron self-discipline. Stand Up at 8 am. Having a nice breakfast. Doing the household. Going to the Gym twice a week. Looking for volunteer Work, visiting harmed ones daily to be Not allone for them and for me. Making a Walk every day. Looking for leisure activities. Maybe starting a new project, Like to get a Nature Guide.

On 6 of August IT has been 4 months of suffering the pfs shock. On 7 Aug my daughter is Back from holydays and She ist the only one to live ON for me.

Now I stay allone, Till the 15 Feb 2021 I would Life my live again. But after taking the First Pill I feel deep inside every Minute is a Minute to much.

Because live is Emotion. Live is Sex. Live is Love. Live is Agression. Live is to get satisfaction, even of Clean up the Toilette or the kitchen, live are music, Parties and Feeling the Testosteron Drive every second.

I know @LazarusRy you try to Support me and all the Others Here, but It is so hard to life lobotomized and castrated. Not being father and having a gun I would have lived that state only for the First three months, maybe only for the first nights with horryble ED. The worsed you can do to a man.

Some Young Guys much stronger than me, they life a live driven by the Iron will to recover and to life a normal live.

1 Like

I understand every word my friend but don’t be a statistic not for anyone especially those fucks in merck. A dead soldier is the best news for them. We stand together in this, everyone of us!

I used a Generica of Proscar. I more hate myself Not having checked the Internet and the Urologist who Not had informed me about the horryble siteeffects

All the big Pharma companys sell SSRIs, SSNRIs, Finasterid, Isotretinoin and psychodrugs prescriped AS individuell treatment to little Childs, Finasterid is sold via Internet Out of Control to Young men.
This has to be told to all the parents and to the politicans that all the drugs are forbidden prescriped to Childs under 18 and every doctor has to make a protocoll about describing s drug. Therefore I would come out of anonymity.

1 Like

And I now after 4 months in this Forum I have to use my time to manage my real live.
I hang to much in Here! It’s an escape from reallity. I have to confront for the next month to survive…

1 Like