Any suggestions?

Okay so I’m considering exploring hormonal avenues in order to try and get out of this mess that I’m in . I’m 25 but I’ve already experienced the “crash” which has left me with a limp dick, low libido, head fogginess, insomnia, and most recently within the last couple days I’ve noticed thinning facial hair and possible muscle wastage…

Getting my bloods done next week but was considering avenues like TRT and HCG to potentially rid myself of this mess. Any suggestions or if there are supplements that I could cycle to help my cause?? I’m only 14 days since quitting but have seen 2 accumulate new sides (muscle wastage , thinning hairs) that have recently appeared 2 days again, which pretty much confirms I have PFS

Best

Muscle wastage seems light but I’m not sure if it’s a precursor to things to come…

For many guys sideeffekfs disappear after two weeks to three months when enough unblocked 5a reductase is expressed.

If you’re afraid that your symptoms are PFS you scan visit an endocrinologist and try hCG or Testo, but I would wait for some weeks.

1 Like

Hi @godsplan.

I would 100% recommend not trying to treat yourself, maybe ever, but definitely not at this early stage.

Sadly, if TRT were the answer, we’d all get a prescription and get on with our lives.

By all means, get your tests done and see what is found, but just in case nothing is found and you’re tempted to self medicate, please note you have been dealing with this an exceptionally short amount of time and that self experiments and treatment doesn’t have a good record for success and in some cases has lead to dramatic worsening.

Sorry to not have more positive news, but you should know most side effects subside within 3 months.