Any input on thin & veiny penis/scrotum skin?

Hey guys has anyone seen any change in veiny thin penis and scrotum skin from this stuff? Have recovered people noticed this gets better at all? Pretty depressed about it right now

I had it on my penis. It’s now much better.

1 Like

Thanks for your response and that’s very good to hear, mine seems to have lost a lot of girth… can you attribute this to anything or just time? Other sexual sides improved too?

Sorry to not be able to give you anything that you can emulate but I think it’s just time. I have stopped taking all supplements now and don’t eat particularly healthily anymore. I have even started drinking socially after 5 months of abstinence.

I would say at a guess that the more visible veins are a result of some sort of contraction, meaning that the veins are more visible because the surrounding tissue is less visible.

Whatever causes that seems to be a reversible condition.

Re: other sexual side effects, I haven’t really had problems there for a while. I would say that I lived a generally abstinent life. Once a week or less for months.

Do I understand you correctly that you had prominent veins on your penis that later went away? I’m pretty depressed about the thick prominent veins on my penis, hands and feet.

Yes, that’s correct.

1 Like

Ok! Did you also have them on your hands and feet?

Ok! Did you also have them on your hands and feet?

No, not on my hands and feet.

Hey did the veins go away?