Any improovments with skin?

Hello everyone, I suffer from serious problems of dryness and thinning of the skin, it’s been 8 years of syndrome and although it seems that all the damage exploded at the beginning and it hasn’t gotten worse, it doesn’t improve.
I would like to know if any of you have obtained improvement in these aspects over time, if the skin has become less dry and has improved its appearance.
Thank you

Hey man, i hope you get well soon. I had dry and itchy skin for at least 8 months after getting PAS. I had several eczemas on my both hands and feet. But after 8 months this issue has solved spontaneously. At the same time my hair and body started to get oily again and my acne came back. Right now i have acne on chest, back and a little bit on my face but i prefer that to dryness. All i can say is everything can change in an instant if the right environment exists. If something creates any stress on your body right now that can be both physical or mental i think you should try to get rid of it. I remember i decreased my working out schedule and started to sleep more and nothing else special. My skin is much better but i still couldn’t regain the collagen i’ve lost.

2 Likes

regardin the collagen, you mean at all? and what it feels like exactly, i mean, physically?

My skin started to produce oil again 7-8 months after my crash. My skin is still not where it used to be but night and day difference. Hopefully it will continue to improve. I posted pics in my member story the other day.

I had wrinkles from the dry skin under my eye that have disappeared