Any comments on my blood tests?

I took finasteride for 6months and noticed all the side effects at age of 23. I am currently 27 and i had never seen a doctor for PFS. This is my first attempt to see a doctor and evaluate my severity of PFS. here are my first blood tests. can anyone knowledgeable comment on these results. The results show high LH, high Prolactin, high TSH and low vitamin D.

TEST RESULTS:

LH - 11.2 mIU/mL HIGH (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 5.1 mIU/mL (1.5 - 12.4)
Dihydrotestosterone - 57 ng/dL (30 - 85)
TSH - 4.670 uIU/mL . HIGH (0.450 - 4.500)
Prolactin - 17.9 ng/mL HIGH (4.0 - 15.2)
Estradiol - 32.7 pg/mL (7.6 - 42.6)
Testosterone, Total, LC/MS - 430 ng/dL (264 - 916)
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy - 20.4 ng/mL LOW (30 -100)
Sex Hormone binding Globulin , Serum - 33.4 nmol/L (16.5 -55.9)

1 Like

all I can weigh in and say is that I felt way better as far as fatigue and muscle weakness once I got my vitamin d within range. This was before PFS though. And higher prolactin will cause a decrease in libido.

1 Like

Judging from the high LH, it seems like your body is working overtime to get your testosterone up. Since your T is in the mid-range, it’s possible that your aromatizing testosterone too quickly. If you have excess body fat, getting rid of it would be an obvious place to start.

Free Testosterone would’ve been a helpful test to include here, since it would be a more accurate representation of how much T is actually available to your tissues.

1 Like

That TSH is quite high too, ideally it’d be closer to 1

1 Like

My test results were two years ago, but I haven’t seen anyone with a high LH level like me before until @Dattem posted the other day.

ur vitamin D is probably the most important to fix, should be between 50 to 60, once it’s normal, you will be able to properly absorb calcium then that probably would suppress your prolactin down, no more than 10k/day, use k2 and A as well in low amts as co factor, fyi

What time did you have these tests taken? Certain hormones are higher in the mornings and vice versa.