Antidepressants against Fatigue, Insomnia and other symptoms

I had been thinking about this a lot lately too. I took an SSRI way before I had PFS and it helped me deal with anxiety, depression, and OCD. Lately, these things have been returning for me, so I was considering taking the same SSRI again.

I believe most people here would discourage you from taking any antidepressants, as we may have already screwed up our brain chemistries as it is. There is no telling what adding another medication to the mix would do to our body/brain chemistries.

I would say if it is possible to fight depression effectively for you without meds, then try that first. If you do decide to go with meds, do your research and of course see a psychiatrist. No self medicating.

Just for a warning, there is a whole forum of people that claim they have a similar disorder to PFS from just using SSRI medication.

any of you went on ssri?

Yes im on sertralin since 6 month. I didnt wanted talk IT in the first place but my mental health got so bad that hade to do something. I dont Know if IT is the medicin but mentaly i feel alot better Know days. Even if my physical health havent become better.

Ok, and what dosage are you on?

Did it solve anxiety, insomnia if you had?

Have you tried testosterone while on sertraline?

Im on 50mg. I feel better mentaly but im also a bit worried because my sexdrive is realy low for the moment. I have started using Tongkat Ali again and hope that i will benfit from a higer testosteron. I have used them before an IT had a god effect on me the problem was that i Dident cycel IT enough so the effect dropped. Iven if im not feeling anxity like before when i couldnt be alone for long time. im still feel very depressed over my situation. Im going to send a injure report to the swedish medical insurance company and try to convince them of all my symtoms so that i coulde gain some form of satisfaction and compensation. If any one Know the best way to convince a insurans company and the doctors of my symtoms and that they are caust by propecia it woulde be very helpful for me. any tip is welcome. I think im going to use statics from the vigibase to inform them about al the symtoms people get.

patrick have you tried to add in a dopamine agonist,or have you tried another SSRI? sertraline seems to inhibit dopamine transporter at fairly low concentrations too

Have you tried fluvoxamine? Im wondering about that one because itsa sigma1 agonist