Antibacterial reactions

Firstly I’d like to say that I am by no means a scientific expert and this isn’t a new theory I’ve created, just something I’d like to share -

As some of you who’ve read my previous posts may know, I’ve suffered from SIBO and leaky gut since 2016, two years before I started taking finasteride. During the past 10 months I’ve taken numerous steps to try and eliminate the bacteria, including several different antimicrobials, a carnivore diet, and yesterday antibiotic medication.

Every time I embark on an elimination protocol, the same thing happens: I come down with severe insomnia. This for me is the first symptom of a crash. My last antimicrobial session significantly worsened my condition so the antibiotics I took yesterday will be discontinued for a few days to see if a crash occurs. I slept like sh*t last night for the first time in weeks.

I know the microbiome avenue is being studied so that’s mainly why I wanted to share this info. I don’t know exactly what’s going on here but antibacterial protocols cause a significant reaction from my condition.

1 Like