Another temporary recovery- with Misoprostol, a prostaglandin analogue

Hi guys,

So I’ve had small recoveries (never more than 3-4 days) a few times. Once with Ashwaganda root (100% recovered from what I remember for about 3 days), once with small amounts of saw palmetto (only about maybe 50% improved), and another time from a DAO inhibitor I bought online to help with histamine intolerance (helped for about 2 days), and now from misoprostal, which I took because it is formulated with Diclofenac. I improved about 80% overall and 100% in mood for two days.

Misoprostal is given with this NSAID to prevent ulceration of the stomach- it lowers acid production and increases mucous production to protect the lining of the stomach and upper intestine. I took 200mcg once at night and once in the morning. That night, for just about the first time, I had a wet dream.

I am currently taking 100mcg 4 times daily and it’s having almost no effect now on my conditions. The only thing that is improving is my constant constipation; I now have a bowel movement once a day in the morning (before pfs, it would have been more than this depending on when I ate) and still feel pretty crummy during the day (in terms of stomach pain) but now my poop comes out in much larger pieces (although still not normal).

Would love any feedback or thoughts on mechanism here. Will continue the normal 100mcg x4 times daily for some time and report back if others are interested.

2 Likes

improved on Saw Palmetto? Unbelievable.

when people who have PFS take finasteride again, they also improve, even fully recover

until they crash even harder and get worse symptoms

its documented on this forum

same with saw palmetto, dutasteride, ssri, etc

russian roulette

Ah my first negative comment. Yup I did improve for a little bit as I stated. As @lakehouse mentioned, a fair number of people have responded well to mildly anti androgenic substances. I went back to baseline pretty quickly though

Update for anyone curious:
have not been feeling any positives from continued misoprostol examination. Upon further reflection and looking through the forum, I think it may have been the diclofenac in the formulation that helped- there is a history of NSAID’s helping people with symptoms.