Another sufferer

1. Where are you from (country)?
    Australia

2. How did you find this forum?
    Google

3. What is your current age, height, weight?
    24, 175cm, 75 kgs

4. Do you excercise regularly? If so, what type of excercise?
    Been on and off all sorts of excersize regiments. Currently lifting weights 4 times per week and riding my bike to work a couple of times per week.

5. What type of diet do you eat (vegetarian, meat eater, raw, fast-food/organic healthy)?
    basically just cut dairy. Healthier end of normal other than that.

6. Why did you take Finasteride (hair loss, BPH, other)?
    hair thinning

7. For how long did you take Finasteride (weeks/months/years)?
    6 weeks

8. How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start Finasteride?
    22, it was around the start of march 2015

9. How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit?
    22, mid April 2015

10. How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?
    cold turkey

11. What type of Finasteride did you use – Propecia, Proscar, Fincar or other generic?
    Finasteride

12. What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?
    1.25 mg fin per day

13. How long into your use of Finasteride did you notice the onset of side effects?
    3 weeks

14. What side effects did you experience while on the drug that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?

Put an X beside all that apply:

Sexual
[x] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[x] Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[x] Loss of Morning Erections
[x] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[x] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[x] Watery Ejaculate
[x] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility Unknown

Mental
[x] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[x] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[x] Confusion
[x] Memory Loss / Forgetfullness
[x] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[x] Slurring of Speech
[x] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[x] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[x] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[x] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[x] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[x] Testicular Pain
[x] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[x] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[x] Weight Gain
[x] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[x] Muscle Wastage
[x] Muscle Weakness
[x] Joint Pain
[x] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[x] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[x] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[x] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[x] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Increased hair loss
[x] Frequent urination
[x] Lowered body temperature

[x] Other (please explain) belly bum hip fat,

1. What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug?
    Nothing for a real extended period or effect at this point.

2. If you have pre or post-Finasteride bloodtests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (pls post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?
    Unfortunately it has been long since I have had these done. I just remember everything was in normal range.

3. Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience with Finasteride?

4. Tell us your story, in your own words, about your Finasteride usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.

My story is not unique. I am not one for long winded writing about myself. It has been a rough 2 years of ignoring this problem and all of the issues that have come with it. Now looking for self improvement and presence and peace.

OK take this product very small dose like the size of a Appleseed at night before you go to sleep take one vitamin D pill less then 1000iu

What does does does it works and night as you are asleep and gives you a hard on and this is exactly what you need in the morning it will give you morning would also that is exactly what you need

No more diet you need to eat you need to eat a lot of food if you do not eat and try to eat healthy you’re going to go backwards your body’s not gonna be able to recover do not go on a diet try to eat a lot of meat take all your products at night before you go to sleep

Another thing take very small doses our bodies are supersensitive supersensitive this is how I found out if I take too much of a product laissez I take one pill I noticed my dick would shrink and get really small and not want to work when I took a very small dose my dick would get big and want to work

The sensitivity level of the body is super high so we are sensitive to anything we put into our mouth that will increase the testosterone in our body

Lots of food Paleo diet
Take a very small doses of product at night before you go to sleep
1000iu or less vitamin D pill at night before you go to sleep

If you feel very sleepy throughout the day that means your body is recovering why do I make the statement

When you get in a car accident and your body takes a huge trauma what does the body do to recover put you to sleep you can be a sleep for two days three days until the body decides it’s time for you to wake up for instance

What I have noticed with me is I’m very sleepy all the time if I sleep let’s say eight hours a night and maybe take a nap for another One hour or so in the afternoon my dick is very happy and I can perform really good on a daily basis one time

This is very good compared to one time a week or one time every two weeks

One other thing you have to keep your body temperature high stay out of the air conditioning after you eat try to raise the temperature of your body at this time the body turns testosterone into dihydrotestosterone so we can use it

Try this and give me some feedback I am getting very good results with those