Another morning from hell

I’m afraid I have it all over my body and it has spread and worsened. I don’t believe it will subside.

Hang on Johnny. For some of us time is the best and only remaining hope, some have still improved over a longer period…

The neuropathy will

@johnnyzenith Fuck Fuck Fuck it’s the same story than mine. Only I haven’t the nerve pain.
Stunning girlfriend, super live, took the pills in s state of psychotic disorder after a conflict with my fiancee. Everything crashed, now I hang in bed till 1 pm. Than I sit totally lonely in my chair an stare against the wall. Living alone in my house. I Liked it so much, now it is my funeral.
I’m only 5 month in this shit, had my crash in bed with my stunning :high_heel::high_heel::high_heel:. Now everything is over, fatigue and irreal surrounding and an irreal live.
The only thing I’m 59 already so only the last 10 to 20 years of my live are stolen by pharma euthanasia. But I have a little child. Difficult to jump than from a tower house.

1 Like

@johnnyzenith greatings from another hell raiser…

Anyone know what happened to this guy

He had a bad few years, was abandoned by his family He struggled with the loneliness. However he has made improvements and is rebuilding his life

1 Like

Thanks for the update. His experience echos mine…I couldn’t have described the situation better myself and I’ve tried.

“To know that this was going on that long before I even took it. If I had known.”
This haunts me too. The utter lack of warning. Even the lawsuits draw a direct line from ingesting Propecia to suicide without hinting at the scope of destruction and hell in between.

5 Likes