Another life lost

1 Like

@xxdtmxx

1 Like

The journalists have not read anything about finasteride. Unfortunately it is associated with a lot of negative side-effects, which can persist after ending the medication. Seems like they can’t be bothered to read anything. I wonder if they worked hard to become idiots - or did it come naturally to them?

3 Likes

Well said Pete even the coroner played down any link even though its a recognised documented side… Ive sent the Daily Mail so much literature on PFS. Very disappointed! Its easier to turn the other way and make out like Jack was straightforward depressed.

2 Likes

Was he on this forum? This is fucking hilarious. And just read the way this article has been written, as if he was some hypochondriac…! That journalist needs a Fin treatment.

We all love u Jack. RIP. This cruelty is never going to end it seems, we all were destined for this :cry:

4 Likes

Rest in peace, Jack. We know what you were going thru, I hope you found the light.

6 Likes

Here’s a comment from the article, written by user “Geo”:
“There is no evidence that a medicine causes problems are weasel words. We hear them often. As regards Finasteride from my experience of an Incel forum, where I was pursuing another interest that was discussed, I know that there is overwhelming anecdotal evidence of dreadful side effects for Finasteride. It is to be avoided.”

It’s awful this young man took his own life.

3 Likes

Rest in Peace, Jack.

If anyone who knew Jack is reading, please get in touch.

2 Likes

Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

RIP young man. This is heartbreaking

2 Likes

@hippydoof how you doing these days?

Not well man but really don’t want to detract from this tragedy ill send u a pm

1 Like

I hope someone who knows him would come forward and tell us more about who he was…
No one should be just mentioned and forgotten in a glimpse…
My deep condolences to the family and friends. R.I.P.

2 Likes

Others adding to the article via the comnents box can only help raise awareness about the truth. Re looking at the story i can only surmise he was probably in the middle of a crash. With some support he may have improved to a degree which makes me doubt he was on here. Heartbreaking.

2 Likes

This is sad to read , just terrible to see this - do we know if Jack was a member here or not?

1 Like

It said he read about post-Finasteride syndrome online and became bleak afterwards. That doesn’t mean this place specifically but it’s a possibility he saw this place.

Nobody should ever make any decision in the middle of a crash.

1 Like

How paniced must a man be, jumping down a Bridge… jumping in Front of a train…there are so many suicides, connected to Accutane, Finistarid, Citalopram … Young men, every man ist driven by his Testosteron, needs his dick…

2 Likes

Your quite right but the despair and horror is extreme and makes it feel like an eternity with only one way to bring it to a close. Its so sad he felt that desperate ive contemplated it many times like others im sure. But it must be at a different level to actually step off the ledge. . Rest his soul.