Androgens increase excitatory neurogenic potential in human brain organoids

641-1643123666454

Interesting research

2 Likes

Unless it came out of PFS Magazine I doubt it applies to us.

You are a old man. I believe you have more experience than me. Do you know what Iā€™m thinking?
After the initial collapse, I came to this forum for the sole purpose of seeking comfort and frantically venting my sadness and pain. I do the same in the real world, constantly explaining and complaining.
What did I get? The uncontrollable anxiety caused by PFS and the additional anxiety I may add by doing so, Iā€™m about to explode.
Whatā€™s the point? I just feel like Iā€™ve become a poor and annoying guy.
Life doesnā€™t end for me. I donā€™t want to give up my job for this damn pill. Itā€™s not fun to speak in front of the whole school with suicidal tendencies, severe brain fog, blurred vision, severe anxiety and dizzinessļ¼Œbut I did it.
If I can have enough social security like those retired elderly people in developed countries, I think I will be very ā€œhappyā€. Unfortunately, I am still struggling for my pension.
ā€œI doubt it applies to usā€ā€”so what apply to usļ¼ŸMust it only be PFS magazineļ¼ŸI donā€™t think so.
Science, as long as it is all science related to our condition, CRISPR, mRNA, androgen receptor, gene expression regulation, and so onļ¼ŒThese things that can bring us hope apply to us.Instead of screwing up someoneā€™s mood.
Many people suffer and die every day in the world. We are so rare and a drop in the ocean that we are unlikely to get the care of others except our families and some kind-hearted people, because they donā€™t owe us anything. In the final analysis, we screwed ourselves up.
When I ā€œcanā€ realize that my post canā€™t make any contribution to the community, I rarely post. I just post this post to share a little ā€œHopeā€. If you donā€™t think itā€™s appropriate, I wonā€™t post it in the future. Iā€™ll go to bed, play games, watch Mitchā€™s movies, do my best to work and donate money to pH, Until Mitch said, "Hey, friends, come to XXX for a trip. We have found a cure. Itā€™s time to get back the vertical rooster (cock):chicken:ļ¼ā€ļ¼Œ Thatā€™s why I live. Itā€™s so simple. Thereā€™s no other choice.

1 Like

Well I look like one now, thanks PFS.

Those things that have been observed in a PFS affected body.