Androgen receptor overexpression and sensitivity to hormones reversed by epigenetic therapy that restores Pur-α to a transcriptional repressor complex of AR deregulated in HRPC

I am doing really well for the last two weeks
Good sleep.
Really good libido
Good erections
Really good penis sensitivity.
Really good mood, happy feeling.
This is my updated until now

I took BHB, 15 capsules at day for 4 days and I took a break for 1 days and I took another cycle of 15 capsules at day for another 4 days.

Careful with the brand and the quality of the product, I bought an a third bottle that I didn’t used yet, but I took one capsule to compare with the previous brand. I noticed that is a crap bullshit brand (the content is almost 100% rice flour).
BHB came in capsules not pills
When you open it and put in a glass of bottle can’t float ( salt dosen’t float, rice flour does )
Also if you put in your mouth you will have a warming up, it mean that you have the good stuff.

It is to early to say if it is the solution, I am really happy the way that I am feeling for now.,

1 Like

Can you provide a link of what you’re taking please ?

Sorry if i missed it, whats the idea behind taking BHB ?

update:
Ok found it.

BHB improves gene expression by inhibiting histone deacetylase (HDAC), an enzyme that cleaves the acetyl group from histone proteins on DNA rendering DNA less available to transcription factors.[3]

Inhibiting HDAC improves the body’s accessibility to genes (such as FOXO and MLT1) setting off a cascade of biological activity which has been noted to lead to improvements in metabolic health, longevity, and resiliency.[3]

1 Like

So how are you doing ?

I am doing pretty dam well.

1 Like

Improved a lot ?

We need soldiers for the cause. I see the issue with it but I’m willing to accept that this is what needs to be done within reasonable limits anyway

What improvements would you attribute to the BHB?

I do not claiming any improvement to BHB just yet, I been in ups and downs for awhile (before BHB) , now I am feeling great until now, I think that the point to use or try BHB is to promote demethylation, HDACi I believe that it is a very nice approach.
This is my 3 week without any type of crash or down since I used BHB, feeling normal, however effects of demethylation I believe dosen’t happen so fast, I still not completely clear what dosage I did used, I believe that despite of taking 15 pills a day for 8 days still to low dosage and probably not enough time to have the desired effect of a probably a permanent demethylation.
I want to still experimenting on dosage.
I am a week off taking anything and I am feeling great.
This is not the kind of supplement that you take a pill today and in a few hours you feel great in all the means.
I do feel more penis sensitivity than before (I am filling high penis sensitivity), I can’t contribute it to BHB but still a possibility.
As 5-alpha said before, we need more soldiers working on it, in my case I will not going to be a seating duck waiting for a research of what is causing the problem and then waiting for another research of how to fix the problem, because by then we are going to be a piece of junk.

For those that still having anxiety this is my recommendation and believe me work pretty well :
L-THEANINE + GABA
3 times a day, at first you will not feel that is working, but after 3 or 4 days you are going to feel that is working pretty well.
Make sure that you are taking a little bit higher than the recommended dosage for the first 3 days and then you can low the dosage.
Please, for now no more questions about BHB and take action the same way that I doing, I recommend to those that are interested in the approach to research maybe in other type of HDAC inhibitor drug.

Good luck to all.

3 Likes

So it’s just a coincidence that you starting having great sleep after your experiment with the BHB?

@Mercked I didn’t state that is coincidence neither. It perfectly could be effects of BHB.
I didn’t feel any crash since then, dosage and time of the treatment can play a mayor roll.
As I said before, stop asking non sense questions and take action, if you can replicate my recovery with BHB is the best way to know if BHB work in all the symptoms or some of the symptoms.
Maybe for some of us it going to take more time to feel the effects of BHB.
For example: Fin side effects appears just at the moment or taking the first pill, other take months or even years to feel the crash after stopping Fin, Even using CRISPR to reverse PFS the effect will not appear immediately.

Just updating, a week without BHB and still feeling great, like not having PFS.

1 Like

If you want us to stop asking questions then stop giving us hope like that. But damn, that’s really great news. What brand of BHB did you use?

I am also not alpha enough or whatever to experiment with BHB just yet. Ozeph IIRC had been on keto for a year and is also taking BHB powders but hadn’t found any improvements from the BHB I don’t think.

Anyone else here trialling BHB?

1 Like

I tried various doses of BHB for about 5 days and didn’t notice anything.

@arkaeik, What dosage did you try? 15 capsules at day? how did you did it with fasting ?
There are also fake BHB out there.
I wanted to try different brand because price and amount of BHB and resulted totally fake, the whole capsule was filled with rice flour instead of BHB salt
Salt do not float.
Also do not expect immediately result, no even a CRISPR treatment will give you immediately result.

Bro do take me bad, it just that there are questions that I do not have the immediate answer, I am still under test.
I will let you know the brand later, I have to work now.
Lostinaustin try BHB and seems that he is sensitive to it and start to feeling bad maybe the dosage, I just don’t know.
So I don’t expect that it going to work for everyone but I think that it worth to try.
I am a week off BHB and still feeling great but I am planning to restart it again because I just believe that it is a great stuff.
Also notice that BHB is not going to work immediately, as I said before not even CRISPR work immediately it take time.
Another example are the pills for depression, those pill take months before you feel the results.
Dosage and time would be critical in this case and in any other case.
For those that BHB doesn’t work, I will say that there is a plenty of demethylation drugs that could do the trick, it is just a matter of do research and try.
I wish to help more.

I don’t know what the exact dosage was because it was in powder form, I mixed it with water. I probably took 5-10g a day. The only effect was quite severe stomach issues.

To @arkaeik
5 days still not enough time treatment, it is my modes opinion.
That’s why probably we don’t have a protocol yet, people take a supplement and expect have a strong erection libido at all the symptoms gone immediately.

If you have stomach problem may you need a lower dosage. BHB have proven benefits for the brain in mutiple mechanism. This is a supplement that I would take more often in order to improve my brain function.
How long since you stop taking it ?

I stopped taking it about 2 weeks ago. In my opinion if you don’t get improvement within the first few days of trying a substance then it will not help you much.

You are wrong epigenetic doesn’t work like that and it is not the same in all individuals.
some people did feel anything while taking FIN while others do with just one pill, some people fell the problem with FIN just a couple weeks of dropping FIN others months and others even years.
do not just jump to conclusion so quickly.

1 Like