Androgen receptor overexpression and sensitivity to hormones reversed by epigenetic therapy that restores Pur-α to a transcriptional repressor complex of AR deregulated in HRPC

because people want power

the paper i linked(throw it on scihub) shows nandrolone affecting several relevant genes like estrogen/androgen/prolactin/GH, it’s worth a read

hormones are the only way to effectively change things

but i think the dynamics are even more interesting here, if you read that reddit link again you’ll see that the finasteride/nandro combo has exactly the opposite effect than fina on AR silencing process:

for AR silencing it get upregulated slowly then when fina is removed suddenly, AR overexpression and silencing occurs

with the combo it gets downregulated slowly(thanks to nandrolone being one of the most androgenic compounds)

5ar likely becomes upregulated also

then when fina is removed suddenly, all that nandrolone gets converted to DHN which signals the downregulated gene to re-express itself

we are talking at least 4 weeks for the genetic adaptation phase and 2 weeks for the AR re-expression

going to try it after the testosterone trial im doing now

3 Likes

Goodness me that sounds ambitious!

PLEASE log this and report back! I’m definitely wishing you luck. :slight_smile:

@VinnyG we are waiting for your feedback bro. I am on aromatase inhibitor this causes steep increase in testosterone currently i am extremely improved if i crash that means your way is most likely true.

1 Like

Where do these values come from?

2 weeks is the time that body cells take to recycle, genes take longer…around 4-6 weeks, that’s just the way biology works from what I’ve read, at least with hormones

@Dht

going the natty route didn’t do it for me, i pinned 2 shots of triptorelin but LH still dropped after 3-4 weeks below range both times

just like the theory predicted it seems that the AR can’t signal the hypothalamus to make more LH so im injecting it now(along with forskollin to upregulate the AR) im a little better than a week ago sperm is not runny and dick is filled with blood for more time during the day, libido slightly higher but it’s too soon, strength also is improving at the gym

1 Like

Thing is my profile is high testosterone high LH high FSH high SHBG low free testosterone High Estradiol

High= not above the range but at the high end. Sometimes my Testosterone exceeds normal range by 1.5 times. Currently it is at 790 ng/dL which is lowest value of my life.

I started with this base values and will see what will happen.

i´d give forskollin a shot then, it upregulates the AR by a mechanism independent of androgens

Don’t we want downregulation?

Your free T is low because of your high SHBG.

I believe that yes we want down-regulation of AR.

1 Like

I thought that you protocol was working.

Studies have shown up regulation of androgen receptors in genital tissue. The brain is another debate though

Because the studies gave indications that our AR are over-expressed or Up-regulated.
that is why the topic of this post

Androgen receptor (AR) overexpression and sensitivity to hormones reversed by epigenetic therapy that restores Purα to a transcriptional repressor complex (RC) of AR deregulated in hormone refractory prostate cancer (HRPC) | Journal of Clinical Oncology

in his case the AR seems to be already signaling genes to keep a positive feedback loop(hormone production through hypothalamus), so the next step would be sensitizing the receptor i believe

people are often confusing AR regulation with genic expression, that’s normal
we need a plan to reverse first the gene silencing then the receptor would be taken care of by itself with some months or you could take forskolin to accelerate it

after thinking and tinkering for months everything points to sex hormones there’s no shortcut here imho

nandrolone is the most studied and safe steroid, has been used as long term HRT in cancer and HIV patients there’s nothing to worry

and it just happens to have the characteristics which seem perfect to revert PFS

1 Like

To sensitizing the receptors, you need to remove the ligand, in this case testosterone and HDT, I belive that this could be what happened to anonymous , when was giving to him high dosage of Methylprednisolone, his adrenal gland was shutdown probably for a relatively long period of time ( some weeks I guess ) sensitizing his receptors, (Once that he withdraw Methylprednisolone No only T and DHT, all his hormones that derivative of the supra-renal gland when down to Zero).
This could be one of the explanation of his recovery…

that’s basically what PCT did for me, it worked till I hit a threshold…

tomorrow I’ll get the blood results which will tell me if the ceiling was testosterone production or receptor sensitivity

i have reasons to believe it’s case 2 and the AR gene is still silenced

1 Like

What is PCT ? and remember to work well time is crucial.

Post Cycle Therapy - bodybuilding terminology iirc; as in, you’d run a SERM (Nolvadex, Clomid etc) after a cycle of steroids to restart your testosterone production.

That is not what I mean, I mean you should reduce to almost zero your normal production of T and DHT for a sufficient period of time to make those receptors sensible to T and DHT.

2 Likes