Androgen receptor overexpression and sensitivity to hormones reversed by epigenetic therapy that restores Pur-α to a transcriptional repressor complex of AR deregulated in HRPC

I get problems with only 4 pills of Accutane. Also i saw 2-3 persons who used only 1 pill of Finasteride and crashed… so… there is that.

1 Like

I’ve been taking bhb from purebulk for a week. 2-3 teaspoons 3/day
Nothing to report, some always. It’s just shit, tired of trying everything, hoping it will work and being disappointed …
I bought 1kg, I will eat everything and I’m sure I will be at the same point.

Blockquote

I don’t know if this is the case or not. I have had my testosterone as low as 99 (which was lower than most females… as well as as high as 1,250.

I do not remember noticing much of a difference from either state.

The pill BHB or any other approach will not work magically you need to give time an be patient, also you should try Butyrate, I am using Magnesium and Calcium Butyrate I am really good lately.
When you are using BHB try also do some fasting in combination.

I’m taking pure powder BHB sodium 20g/day, and BHB sodium/calcium/magnesium powder (BPI Sport - 15g/day) + Ghee (2-3 spoons /day) + Valproate sodium (Depakine 500mg) + Water fasting (9 days)

I’m thinking about adding Metformin (500mg to 1g) and maybe Prep (Hdac inhibitors). I have nothing to lose, I have a gun calling me, sometimes I want to blow up my skull but I want to try at least those “cures”. Maybe I’m making things worse, but nobody can tell.

No improvement so far. Pain drives me crazy.

Remember symptoms doesn’t go overnight…

1 Like

That’s w I still taking it and will do for 6 3-6 months

I think that having normal free and serum testosterone levels are important and you feel the difference if your mental health is fixed ( I mean not stress, not anxiety, not depression ).
If your testosterone is way up to the roof and you mental health is not good you will not feel nothing, lack of sexual drive or libido will be on the table.

1 Like

@Xorack good luck with your experiments, please take the survey.

I cannot. I still taking Lupron (too afraid to stop because last time the pain was insane).

Can you post which product, brand should i buy? Im goimg to order BHB and Butyrate… there is no sell for them in my country. I need order via Amazon etc.

Bulk suplement brand for BHB
BodyBio for any type of Butyrate
Both in Amazon

4 Likes

So has anyone improved on BHB besides moonchild?

Why not try it yourself along with Keto diet? @Mercked

Did you?

Yes, except BHB. I can’t order it. They don’t ship here. I would if i could. It is safe and healthy.

1 Like

That’s the thing. There are zero studies on R-BHB.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4743170/ Just an example.

Honestly Merck give intermittent fasting/low carb a go I’ve been doing it for 2 days and have felt better, I’ve been in this crap for nearly 3 years now. I haven’t tried bhb yet but have been eating butter/cheese.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant L-BHB, which is keto salts. There are literally no human studies on it whatsoever. It’s an untested artificially manufactured substance.

D-BHB is what our bodies make and that has been tested in supplement form. Only two companies make it, however both contain stevia as a sweetener which is a progesterone receptor antagonist. Stevia also inhibits the growth of l. Reuteri in the gut.

1 Like