Androgen Deprivation Syndromes from different anti androgens and pssd from all different PsychMed classes are more widespread in men and women as we thought!

Finasteride, Duasteride , Minoxidil , Saw Palmetto , Loins mane, Lupron for meteriorism, Anti Baby pill “Diane” , probably the antidepressants, SSRIs and other psych drugs, I would like to have a complete list.

I want to speak out in a video or podcast about all the substances that can cause post drug syndromes and every way of application I asked in the last post what cause pfs, pssd, pas, pms and pfs after plant and fungus extracts to warn young people, boys and girls to take this compounds never ever.

But I need your help!

The human evolution took place without all that shit!

Even if there seems to be no bigger interest for many sufferers to warn new potential victims to get serious troubble for being not informed or intentional, malicious and absolutely deviant gaslighted and missinformed about the risks of the drugs and substances I still want to make a video to list all known anti androgenic substances to warn inocent young lives.

The substance list from propecia help with tags. In total there are 7.000 case reports, 80.000 adverse reactions reported to the FDA and 300.000 - 400.000 pfs cases estimated by the pfs foundation.

Lions mane
Anti Baby Pill “Diane”

The PsychMed List from pssd Network

Other atypical tricyclic antidepressants

Tianeptine, sold under the brand names Stablon, Tatinol, and Coaxil

MAOIs

Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
Phenelzine (Nardil)
Selegiline (Emsam)
Tranylcypromine (Parnate)

So please all patients and lurkers let you don’t gaslight again!

I agree with the sentiment but I don’t think it’s helpful to refer to our lives as being thrown away. We need to end this defeatism, viewing everything as being over for us.

2 Likes

Where do you see there is 300,000 to 400,000 cases estimated? If that was the case, this would have been recognized in the medical community long ago I’d think

Defaetism means to do nothing. I list here all the dangerous substances, to warn about the different agents. Changing different Brandnames and the substance names no one has the overview anymore. What is Lexapro and Zoloft, what is Excitalopram and Sertraline, what is Lupron and what are “harmless” phytopharmakons.

Pssd network listed the tricyclic antidepressants after my advice. Now I heard about a pssd case from serotonin reputake enhancers and bad MAO cases and listed this dangerous classes of medication. Benzos follow.

I listed all the pharma scandals, to give arguments, as the pharma companies celebrate themselfs as philantropic world savers and call criticism conspiracy theories as happened allready against SSRI criticism.

I support every initiative, every awarness campaign, every donation campaign. I edited that “throw their lives away” but only want to warn lurkers never ever touch it.
All Finasteride consumers took it in a moment of self doubt most even in a bad psychological situation, girlfriend upset, others laughed, bad advice from a friend, telemarketing or doctors fraud. I had needed drastic words that night I started so much.

My support for goal oriented research is well known. As a microbiologist I do everything to convince members to focus and not to research around with no goal.

So many really desperate young guys and women contact me with their tears.

1 Like

These are datas from the pfs foundation. The finasteride adverse effects reported to the FDA are > 80.000. Pfs cases registered on propecia help 7000. Pharma cartels leflats call it really in unknown case numbers (isolated cases, anecdotal). In their own clinical trails they had 0.6 to 2.3% pfs cases. With ca 2.0 million prescriptions in the US then 40.000 cases.

For the antidepressants SSRIs and others ca 10 % of the US population on it Prof Healy says every user is affected to some attend. US Population is 320 Million. Pharma says side effects go away, permanet sides are anecdotal.

The pharma cartels manipulated the clinical trails for finasteride and Prosac and did everything to downplay the numbers. Like Erik said the patients community did their own to take no action and kept hidden in the dark for 30 years, for the SSRIs 35 years.

The last time more and more sufferers show up in public and where the pharma cartels have to tell the truth like in France with a black box warning including pfs propecia is unsaleble and Organon put it from the market before the first package with biohazardous warning came on the market.

Resume: gaslighting about the permanet side effects, the existence of pfs and pssd, downplaying the case numbers and confusion about esthimated percentege levels and keeping the patient communities calm is a long term strategy of the entire involved pharma lobby and has been very successful for 30 / 35 years now.

3 Likes

AM-Traish-150x150

Even if the incidence of persistent sexual adverse events is 3% to 5%… approximately 900,000 to 1.5 million men would suffer persistent sexual and psychiatric adverse events.

[A]pproximately 30 million young men, worldwide, would be prescribed finasteride or dutasteride to treat male pattern hair loss. Even if the incidence of persistent sexual adverse events is 3% to 5%, which may be viewed as a small number, approximately 900,000 to 1.5 million men would suffer persistent sexual and psychiatric adverse events. By no means this would be considered a small number and should not be dismissed or ignored.

—Post-finasteride syndrome: a surmountable challenge for clinicians: Fertility and Sterility, January 2020

Abdulmaged M. Traish, PhD, Professor of Biochemistry and Urology
Boston University School of Medicine

2 Likes

But even if there are 1.5 million pfs sufferers it’s no difference as there are 150 victims, if 1.499.850 keep hidden anonymous in the dark.

The biggest documentation of name, address and patient history of pfs sufferers are the Merck Organon Pregnyl prescriptions worldwide. With the brevactid et other legal companies plus illegal internet orders, I would think, we would get 90 % of the pfs sufferes worldwide.

Statistical datas need so much to get recognition and analyze the percentege of mild, modetate and severe cases, the natural recovery rate, the rate getting worse, the suicide cases. As cynical as it is, the Majority of pfs sufferers are still Merck Organon Consumers. They have the biggest data pool. They can estimate how many pfs sufferers are there.

This didn’t recognize and downplaying the disease is only tactic to frustrate us and force us to loose hope and hide us ashamed.

2 Likes

Kamp biz zum letzen mann!

1 Like

Unbelivible what evidence of the post finasteride syndrim has been ignored by the pharma industry (Merck, Organon and all the worldwide generics producers and telehealth companies), the Pharma fees financed agencies like the FDA, the pharma representative acustomated medical mainstream and the pharma lobby influenced health politics!

Just why?!

https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(19)32599-3/fulltext

The unknown danger of super food, multivitamins and health supplements!

Like pharma the health industry and even influencers need the next block buster. So dangerous supplements and foods mixxed in and you have to be carefully as a young girl with her drink in a discothèque. If the ko supplement is incorporated shit has happened.

As a pfs sufferer you have to be carefully even with zink in sunscreen and the pfs supplements either.

Please comment videos and advertisement like that and warn innocent consumers! Only write “lions mane” or “saw palmetto” in the search mask and comment the weird advertising videos.

2 Likes

Never stopping bullshit is marketed. Now an urologist reports about a beauty serum called retinol which causes pfs symptoms like accutane (isotretionin)

Retinoids are chemical compounds related to vitamin A.

Retinol and tretinoin are both examples of retinoids. Tretinoin can also be called all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA). It’s sold under many brand names, including Retin-A.

Rage and ager about all this beauty, cosmetic and pharma bullshit only for profit with post industrial gaga has to force us to speak out about all. We urgent need someone who films an post accutane podcast, warning about isotretionin, tretionin and retinol !

So please, only one influencer and thousands of little teenagers will follow using this dangerous biohazardous agents.