Anastrozole Success?

Wondering if anyone has had any success taking anastrozole? I’ve been on it for only a few days and am feeling great. I’m wanting to avoid TRT if I can, so trying this before committing to it. Any thoughts or opinions would be awesome :slight_smile:

I’m iffy on it i recently stopped it a few weeks ago, I got bone pain along with spinal pain as well I stopped taking it recovered shortly after quiting luckily.
Wouldn’t touch it again there’s guys on here who have similar crashes from taking aromatase inhibitors so it would be counter productive in my opinion to risky.

Thanks Aaron.

it is a reversible aromatase inhibitor which means that after it clears the enzyme there´s a rebound in estrogen conversion

i think this is good because it creates a sudden change in e2 levels, and e2 / dht ratio, which may resensitize the AR(its documented AI´s do this)

wish i had it now to give this theory a try but i only have aromasin which is a suicidal AI

I ruined my perfect baseline with arimidex and never recovered to my old baseline. Also it can trigger estrogen PFS if you lower your estrogen too much.

1 Like

you´re the only one to get “estrogen PFS” post any reference to support what you´re saying or stop spreading bullshit

He isn’t bullshitting, there’s users on here who have crashed from AI and never recovered from them gents93 is one of them go read his story, his E crashed and he was never able to recover, true there’s plenty of people who take AI and recover after crashing but same goes for Fin and other 5ARi. Some people like us here on the forum are not so lucky!

yeah, and whats the explanation??

people crash their estrogen all the time on TRT adjusting the dose

Thats currently what I’m doing actually

Don’t crash your E2 man. I’m here cause I took an aromatase inhibitor. So is @gents93 and @lowe2sucks. Another member had PFS and took arimidex, and got so much worse he took his own life.

Estrogen is not the enemy. And messing with it can make you feel bad. Look at crashed E2 symptoms on bodybuilding forums. They are in baad condition until it comes back in range.

3 Likes

Interesting. Any links or anything I could go looking for on this?

After how long generally?

Yeah I wouldn’t do that from what I’ve read. You can get anastrozole online easily. In Thailand (where I am) it’s OTC.

Yeah Fin screwed me a bit I think, even if just mentally.

Taking anastrozole for low T symptoms?

For sure hey, I’m reading this a lot. I’m just baffled at how much better I feel from it. If nothing else, cutting it way down, maybe 25 mg twice a week.

think with me

androgens lower shbg, estrogen increases it, like a seesaw
low SHBG increases AR mRNA(as do aromatase inhibitors) expression prolly through increased hormone transport/clearance

the main hormone SHBG affects is DHT

high SHBG as people on this forum figured out already is a marker of AIS(androgen insensitive syndrome) which looks a lot like PFS/PSSD

high estrogen too sometimes, but indirectly through SHBG regulation

thats why i think lowering both may be useful
force upregulating the 5ar through increased DHT uptake/clearance

its not a night day thing, the enzyme needs 3-4 weeks to adapt, but should be an efficient protocol

if your SHBG doesnt drop with an AI alone use methylated oral steroids