An update on my health

So as of the last 3 months I’ve gotten significantly worse out of nowhere.
I’m not sure what happened for a while I was stable with my baseline, obviously far from my normal self but for some reason my heart issues have gotten much worse, constant rapid heart beat and high blood pressure and when I try to fall asleep it starts to slow down and I lose my breath and feels like I’m suffocating. I’ve completely lost my ability to sleep and I’ve developed these strange seizure like episodes where my head rocks back and forth. I have severe twitching now all over my body that is constant and does not stop throughout the day. I have had excruciating headaches to top it all, I’m getting a CT scan tomorrow of my brain, I doubt anything will come up of this but I’ll update this post if they find anything.
I don’t know what the hell has happened but my memory is completely shot now I wake up each day forgetting what I did the day before, I feel like I’m suffering from some sort of nerve damage my hands and feet are numb. I’m still working doing my online business but now even shipping orders out has become difficult for me but I’m still trying to get by everyday pushing through. Just thought I’d post an update.
I hope everyone else is managing with their situation,
Aaron

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Topical ketoconazole saw palmetto shampoo PFS symptoms