An new japanese PFS patient. In japan, the existence of PFS is completely hidden

(pardon me for posting the same question in more than one thread.)

I have a scientific question.

Does “up-regulated or down-regulated genes” mean directly “epigenetic-modifications(Methylation, histone-modification etc)” ? Altered genes expression and epigenetic-modification are completely the same thing?

According to the researches, finasteride brings out thousands of alterations of gene expressions (upregulated or downregulated) in brain and body. So, does it mean that finasteride caused thousands of epigenetic-modifications?

on the other hand, we have the theory that what causes pfs is some epigenetic-modifications which make AR-function distorted and useless. I understand it is the cause of pfs. I don’t know how many epigenetic-modifications contribute to AR-dysfunction. But, it must be not so many.

Then, do the researches reveal that besides epigenetical AR-dysfunction we have “other additional” thousands of epigenetical dysfunction? Is it truth? I feel something strange… If that so, we have not only one problem(AR-dysfunction) but also thousands of problems…

Anyone, could you teach me?

9 months short update

What’s new in last 3 months.

◯ POSITIVE
・sebum secretion came back a little. (Of course not enough and it depends on the day) Running my fingers over forehead, I can visually confirm slight oil twinkling.

● NEGATIVE
・Insomnia is very hard. I can sleep only 2〜3 hours everyday. Sometimes only 1 hour.lol Just bearing…
・Gynecomastia’s improving is at a standstill…
・Hair has transformed very thin and limp in whole. (PFS HAIR)
・wrinkled skin got worse. especially skin of hands and arms.

Things aren’t looking good… I heard some people get new symptoms and become serious with time. I fear it.
But, an improvement of sebum secretion should be positive sign. I’ll continue to just wait and pray for improvement.