Amoxicillin safe to take? Need a quick response

I was prescribed amoxicillin for a gum abscess. Anyone have a bad experience with this drug? What antibiotics are safe for us to take?

I was prescribed Amoxicillin 500 mg 3 times a day for 7 days.

Yes, I have taken it multiple times.

I took one dose and had to stop. This shit makes me worse lol. Muscle weakness and numbness came back, anxiety out of nowhere. What the fuck is happening with my body.

So if I am ever in a situation that requires antibiotics in the future, I am fucked, aren’t I. I’ve been on braces for three years in preparation for life saving jaw surgery and that requires taking antibiotics afterwards. Guess that isn’t happening anymore.

I don’t know anymore. In my experience taking any medication that alters AR expression feels like playing Russian roulette.

My experience with an NAD+ supplement gave me muscular dystrophy of my swallowing muscles as well as many of my symptoms back while other people here luckily only saw benefits from it.

I took it for a dental extraction and not cause problem for me. However it did nothing to my symptoms neither positive nor negative, I am sorry that some people here have had adverse reactions to this drug, I have had other adverse reactions to other drugs, we are so sensitive to any drug that anything unfortunately it can mess us up more. However an antibiotic that in the past made me feel better about 6 years ago was called Unixime I had PSSD for a year, I had taken it for bronchitis. During the 5 days of taking it I had more blood flow to the penis and my spontaneous and morning erections had returned, the effect disappeared after I stopped taking it. But I suppose even if it did me good, it could harm another

1 Like

This seems like the second time I’ve read that someone found temporary relief with a cephalosporin antibiotic, at least with regard to ED issues. Do you suffer from any kind of muscular dystrophy?

No, luckily I don’t have this symptom.