Americans: Tax refund season

I filed my taxes yesterday, and I am committing $500 of my return as a donation to PFS Network.

I recognize that not everyone will be able to contribute, but for those that can, I’d encourage my fellow U.S. patients to do the same.

Research and awareness are the only ways to make progress toward potential treatments, and this is what the PFS Network is working toward. We need to continue to support them as much as possible.

Additional funding will only speed up research efforts, which obviously we all desperately want.

I’m committing $500 as soon as I get my return, in addition to my monthly recurring donation. At year end, I’m hoping to donate an additional $5,000 on top of that all.

I’m not rich, and I’ll have to make certain sacrifices to do this — but it’s absolutely essential to me. I hope others will also make this pledge :pray:

13 Likes

Good job!my friend.

It’s a hard time for everyone,but try our best to do something for changing the unfortunately situation is the only thing that is worthing doing.

No matter how many complaints there are, we must always face the reality.

5000 dollars is certainly nothing to sneeze at! I pay tribute to you.

Looking forward to “throwing cow dung on the wall - a day to find a target” as soon as possible.

2 Likes

You’re a hero! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Great job!

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words y’all. The cow dung comment really sent me lol.

I’m just another patient who’d like to see treatment options as soon as possible so we can all get on with life. In order to do that, and get the ball rolling in our favor, we need to raise some money.

I was blown away to see how quickly we raised €80,000. That happened during my crash, and gave me the hope to get me through it.

How great would it feel to know that we could start planning more research by meeting the €200,000 goal early? We got 8 months left in 2022 - let’s start making it happen.

If you can, please make a donation.

3 Likes

This brother is going to donate 5000, and I’m also going to donate 5000. Is there a third person going to donate 5000?

Maybe we (excluding pfsnetwork moderators) should work harder to achieve our goals.

It’s feel sad to see the same posts as ten years ago every day