Am i recovering? 3 months post fin

Hey everyone, its been about 3 months since my first initial finasteride crash. While I do think I am a mild case, i want to know if anyone has experienced the same up and down recovery process that I have.

For the first 2 months i didnt experience much change, in fact I developed visual snow/ eye floaters as well as occasional sexual problems.

Since the end of month 2 i have been having week long periods of symptom relief. In this time my disassociation is slightly reduced and libido, while not pre fin, is better, + erections arent a problem during this time.

However i seem to be having occasional 3 day periods of worse symptoms. In this time i am very depressed, have anhedonia, more intense disassociation and my sexual sides sometimes get worse.

I took antibiotics (5 days) for an ear infection about 2 weeks back and i had a 2 week good period. In this time i felt a big relief from symptoms, not a window like lots of pfs sufferers describe, but a sizeable improvement in the brain fog and anhedonia department.

However im back in one of these 3 day rutts and am feeling pretty shitty. Would like to know if this is a sign that recovery is kickstarting