Am i a PFS victim?

Hey all👋

About 2.5 years ago, I took 1 mg a day of finestride for 3 months. Had libido issues right away, got balanced 2 weeks later, but at the end of the third month i suddenly experienced ZERO libido again, while being surrounded by extremely hot and undressed chicks. i got freaked out and immediately stopped taking this shit.

Soon after i stopped, i had a mental breakdown and lost my job, though my libido recovered a little bit. But as a 24 y/o man who was horney AF, and used to have all night long boners while completely drunk - after few months off-drug i noticed my erections don’t last even in the most intimate situations. libido turned very mild. turned to 0 hours after ejaculation and very low in the folllowing day.

Two years later - i feel about the same - no way near my 24-self pre-finestride. Also, i started to notice memory issues and cognitive diffuclities. My associative thinking, fluent of speech and wit diminished. Suddenly it was so hard to remember lines from songs and TV. I feel like a large portion of my life-long experiences and knowledge is sealed in a remote room, unreacheable. Obviously that affected my entire social interactions. From being a very engaging and hyperactive person, i became slow and quiet. It didn’t contribute my relationships either :pensive:

Seems like an obvious PFS right? but there are few things on my mind:

1. in the last 2 years ive started an extremely demanding deegree, which completely ate my free time and was very depressive at times.
  2. Turning from 24 to 26 - there’s a chance my libido dropped naturally?
  3. All my blood tests showed near perfect results. estrogen and testorone levels are good, while testorone stands on 20.3 nmol/585 ng in multiple tests i took, which i told is above average.

First of all, it feels so much better to lay those things off my chest, im glad this community exists.
But also i have to ask you - does my story ring any bell? does it look like PFS, or maybe depression/aging side effects? Does PFS can even occur if i have this level of testorone?

Thank you all, and lots of health🙏

Yea you have it

Sounds like PFS to me.

PFS can occur with good levels of testosterone, our problems are downstream of testosterone. Could be dude fits the picture but i think it would be important to rule out other causes before putting yourself in the PFS box. Maybe take some time off and see how you feel when not stressed.