Alternatives for Androhard

Guys,

Does anybody here have a safe, quality alternative for the DHT pro-hormone Androhard which cdnuts cycled? I’m in the middle of a water fast and interested in cycling some once I get my body back to a solid base, but I’m struggling to find DHT pro-hormones that look reliable. Any suggestions?

Cheers lads

Alphahard

Thanks, have you used it yourself and if so, what were the results?

Haven’t used. If u do a search, others have

Not positive, but this might work…

celticlabs.net/#description3

I’ve posted previously about alternatives to AndroHard… I’ve tried both of these below and still cycle #1. Assuming your DHT is low, and/or your DHT to T ratio is way off, and you are obtaining labs to track progress with the advice of a qualified doctor…

#1 option:
Andractim - DHTCream. About $220 US. Recommended by Dr. Irwin Goldstein of San Diego Sexual Medicine.
Buy it online at dhtcream.com. Ships from Cypress and takes about 2 weeks to arrive in US.
Using a LOW DOSE is much more effective than following the mfr recommendation and will also make the tubes last much longer. Dose amount is TWO small amounts about the size of a Peanut M&M, one on each side of rib cage.

#2 option:
AlphaHard by Forerunner labs (this is underdosed compared to AndroHard, but effective)
Cheaper alternative, about $60 US I think… It’s been a while since I bought it.