Altered methylation pattern of the SRD5A2 gene in cerebrospinal fluid of post-finasteride patients: a pilot study

Can’t we at least sue them now?? I mean isn’t everything should be over now? We found the evidence. They didn’t include this on their drug information.

Logically, we can now sue them and force them to start a study to cure us??? Why no one didn’t make a lawsuit yet? This is crazy

1 Like

Mate it drives me mad. I rang the law society recently and they gave me Tel numbers of local solicitors only. I wanted advice on making a group action law suit and they wouldn’t give me anything. They’ve settled in America so the precedence has been set. surely someone will fight for us. Like everyone solics want the easy money. I don’t know man. I know Pappasmurf rang lots of solics too. The no win no fee guys aren’t interested. We could fund a solic but it’s finding the right one. Part of the settlement agreement could be for them to look for a cure. Its on my list to start ringing around firms again but I’m so fucked most of the time

1 Like

Please please do something! We can actually change things! I believe in you. I wish i had PFS so that i can sue them.

I would surely do. Please guys, you can do this. This could actually bring the cure we all dream of! Talk to your lawyer and move step by step, it should not be so hard! Its possible.

1 Like

No one can sue anyone bro

They are lawyered up with the finest

It’s a waste of time. A lawsuit would just drain us from time and from money that we don’t have

How they can fight against our concrete evidence? We found AR overexpression on penises of PFS cases.

There is no way they can win that argument. Their drug caused this issue and thats illegal!

100% we all have so many common visible issues. I couldn’t age 15 years in 1 and lose 3 stone of muscle as well as 1cm of gum and see my dick become the size it was when I was at infant school. Horrible bastards need to pay for this

3 Likes

Lmao dude that’s not how it works

And even if we do win it would take many many years and we would BLEED money that we don’t have

1 Like

Exactly. The legal system just flat out doesn’t work like that. Best case, even if you won, they can appeal several times to make it expensive as shit to even follow through on. It sucks but that’s how it is. They could find experts to rip those findings apart. You’d have to then find an expert to prove your side. All of that costs money. I’ve got 2 other lawsuits going on right now and it’s crazy how convoluted things are.

2 Likes

Can someone simply explain to me that what that means? Whey they only measured CFS?

Is CFS hormones is what we need in order to healthy body and brain feedback?

Is there any relation between CFS and Blood levels of hormones? Does that mean our bloodtests are useless?