Allopregnanolone

This could be HUGE for us:

news.usc.edu/55404/usc-professo … mers-drug/

worldeventsforum.com/addf/dr … cal-trial/

Unfortunately, PFS is much more complex and I doubt supplementing allopregnanolone will fix our problem.

1 Like

Why would you say that?

Take a look at the Italian study. The PFS suffers practically had NO allopregnanolone, while the healthy males had a significant amount.

Also, there is a link between allopregnanolone and Alzheimer’s, which is why people report side effects that are like alzheimers. Feeling disconnected to reality. Loss of short term memory. That’s the reason why this doctor is looking towards Allopregnanolone as a cure for alzheimers. I highly doubt the NIH would have granted her money, given their tight budget lately, had she not put forth a very convincing argument that allopregnanolone has a direct link to alzheimers.

Allopregnanolone supplementation may not be THE cure, but I think it’s certainly one leg of the stool. The absence of allopregnanolone impacts many layers of the delicate neuro-processes in the brain.

I say allopregnanolone won’t solve PFS because PFS patients have low DHT in CSF but, as you can see, adding DHT via proviron or other supplements doesn’t fix PFS. Sure, it may help, but just supplementing a low hormone will not reverse PFS. It is however encouraging that allopregnanolone increases brain neurogenesis. The Italian scientists will know much more about this.

Also, I don’t think that celtic dreams crap is legitimate. Who knows whats in that garbage.

My healthy 80 years old grandfather used that prostate druga for about month and quitted last 2-3 years he diagnosed alzheimers/dementia he easily get lost forget anything
I am suspecting that shit because he was very healthy. Thats all just brain issues i know about him cognitive.

I just found another cure for this topic

nature.com/npp/journal/v28/n … 0170a.html

Allo is a bit different from DHT.

It is formed both locally and peripherally. Peripheral sources (from the adrenals, testes) have no function outside of the nervous system. It travels to the nervous system and is used there.

DHT, on the other hand, is really only produced and used within particular cells. Supplementing it and providing circulating DHT isn’t how DHT is meant to be used.

In addition, allo easily crosses the BBB, but I don’t think DHT does.

The problem with supplementing allo is that it has a short half life. I also don’t think levels are supposed to be flat throughout the day. Synthesis is supposed to increase in response to stress after which levels in parts of the brain skyrocket (by 10-20x? can’t remember).

So supplementing it would not correct your physiology.

If we have any hope it will be fixing the enzyme process that’s broken.

What would be interesting would be somehow increasing DHT in the brain. I think someone posted an article saying that DHT increase 5 ar enzyme but I cannot find it.

It’s more than just one hormone or enzyme. The metabolic pathways have been altered… Even if it were feasible to supplement all the enzymes or hormones we are deficient in there is no way to know if would fix the condition.

You don’t know how many enzymes are involved. I don’t see the point of attempting to shut down threads with guesswork like this.

Shutdown?

I didn’t say I knew how many. Just that there are many things afoot with PFS. Allopreg isn’t the root cause.

Bens,

are you another guy who thinks he can solve PFS from home with the help of this forum and the internet. Sure seems like it.

I’m a guy who feels like understanding as much as I can.

If I didn’t, I’d be like others who think they have Peyronie’s, an infection, etc. causing various sexual and physical symptoms. It took like 6 years for someone to come around and start that pelvic floor thread because people didn’t do research that they could’ve done on the internet.

I think some aspects of PFS can be (and have been) understood although studies are clearly essential to solving it. I’m as eager for the results of the studies as anyone.

1 Like

If you think something might help then the best thing you can do is give it a try and report back on your experience. If you believe in it then give it a go, but please let us know the results

Hello guys!

I have have been taking 1 drop of 5alpha dyhidroprogesterone that is the metabolite of progesterone that finasteride inhibited, and I have huge success mentally and sexually with it.

Here you have a bunch of information:

raypeatforum.com/community/thre … r-d.13743/

Im consider myself 80% recovered, and have days that im back like old self. Also Im taking a lots of 5ar activators, that I consider a must for pfs.

Good to hear your doing well Belikewater.

Can I ask where did you get 5alpha dyhidroprogesterone from ?

Guys how legit is idealabsdc ?

It was from IdealLabs, definetly felt the allopregnenanolone stuff, definetly moments that my emotions came back. It was strange yep.

2 Likes

Still taking it?