Allopregnanolone

I’ve tried the Celtic Dreams spray and don’t have any definitive results.

Is there any similar product out there?

Should I go higher than the 4-7 sprays?

Sixty percent pure…what are the other forty percent?

Does he give instructions on how to inject it ?

I’m taking a chance here… not sure they will fill the order, but I placed an order for allopregnanolone at this site; http://www.rndsystems.com/product_results.aspx?k=allopregnanolone $201 total with tax/shipping.

However, their site says they do a rigorous qualification on new accounts since the products are for research only, and not for human use. Anyhow, I created an account and expect they will call me to see if I qualify to obtain it. My explanation will be the truth… I’m testing the effects of Allopregnanolone for the treatment of PFS.

I’ve posted previously that my recovery is coming along well, but I’m stuck at the 70 to 80% area. I still struggle with depression, no happiness or enjoyment in life even though sex function is back. So now my focus is on neurosteroids thinking this could be the missing piece. Yes, I tried Celtic Dreams but it only helped me sleep a bit better, then the spray bottle clogged up.

There should be some avenue for ‘compassionate use’ in cases where there are no available cures like we have with PFS. I’ll update status on whether this purchase will actually go through the system, and of course my experimentation results.

Hi towm8er,

Were you able to order the Allopregnanolone ?

Did you get the allopregnanolone?
Its supposed to create neurogenesis of dopamine neurons in the substantia nigra! How was ur experience??

I have been using celtic dreams it definitely keeps you calm. I don’t no about injecting it has tiny crystals in it. Not the cure but I think it helps with stress.

I was NOT able to get the allopregnanolone. They refused to sell it because I’m not a lab.
So I guess we just need a cooperative lab that cares about us PFS guys.

Strange that they would refuse you I thought they would sell this stuff to anyone who has the money to buy it.

did someone have any sucess with allopregnanolone supplements?

I always though lack of Allo was at the source of many symptoms we have. But I don’t think the solution is to take it externally. We need to find a way to produce it the way we used to.

I’ll see if I can find some progesterone. It’s the precursor of Allo. It will at least indicate if I have the 3a-HSD and 5-AR to convert it. My DHT levels are normal. I think fin does something to 3a-HSD but I’m not sure.

After stopping fin, many have normal DHT, indicating at least some levels of 5-ar. However, I’ve read a study mentioning that of all hormones, neurosteroids, neurotransmitters, neuropeptides etc… Allopregnanolone was the most affected. The study said it dropped almost to zero and stays that way.

I did find a source of Allopregnanolone but it’s expensive and in small amounts. It’s an nonviable solution.

the problem seems to be allo and low levels of 5a-Reductase in prefrontal cortex.

I have progresterone above the high range for man but still have panic attack and bad anxiety from fin

I wonder if we would even respond to something like sage I would try it but it’s incredibly expensive it’s pathetic

1 Like

Any science to support your claim?