Allopregnanolone Precursor

Do you build up a tolerance, do you notice it working less after long term use ?

I only ran 30 day cycles of it. I had at least 30 off days in between each cycle. Each cycle seemed like I could feel it less and less .

Now it makes sense to me why it probable did not help because if I have high Allopregnanolone in my urine I’m probably not low in Allopregnanolone production

Also I read that there are two different types of 3a-HSD and 5a-DHP can be converted to Allopregnanolone and Allopregnanolone can be converted back to 5a-DHP. So I may have just been converting the extra Allopregnanolone back to the 5a-DHP and it makes sense that this would have happened if I already had enough Allopregnanolone. So 3a-HSD seems like it regulates Allopregnanolone

Well, the reason I am still suffering from insomnia is that I made myself worse on two separate occasions. First with taking a cacao nibs with really high flavonoid content. I suffered for a year from that then got much better, sometimes feeling like pre-fin. The second time I used a crazy buttload of some household cleaner when cleaning the house and inhaled the fumes from that.

I think Mediherb tribulus did wonders for my sleep after the first couple of cycles, then one batch made me worse temporarily. I can imagine how different brands of tribulus containing impurities, too much saponins, or even additives could trigger permanent crashes in people.

Right now I sleep for like 4-5 hours, wake up for 3 hours, then go back to sleep for 2-3 more.

So would you say the 5a-DHP was a waste of money?

Glycine has always made my insomnia much worse/has an awakening effect so every time I experimented with it, at 3g, I never stuck with it to see if things get better. I’ve read on the other forums, either on the raypeat (lol) or swoles***ce forum that glycine helps to acclimatize your receptors to sensitize them to GABA when taken in the long term. Absolute bro science probably, IDK. I haven’t kept up with things lately.

Have you considered trying GHB?