Allergy against eggs?

Hi Everyone for those who don’t know my story… I have been suffering to similar symptoms to pfs, pas, pssd etc…

I never took any of these drugs but fell ill in may/june 2016. I developed loss of libido, erections, genital numbness, anorgasmia, leaking of urine, high tight scrotum, dry eyes, strange body odor, aching legs , restless legs etc… Anyways I made a post about how I think mine was caused from calorie restriction , or heavy metal toxicity. However I mentioned that about 2 months before my crash I developed a severe reaction to eggs!!! Check out my post

Now here is what i found on curezone:

" I wonder if anyone has a clue as to what is happening to me. Basically I have limited feeling in my genital area. It’s been getting worse over the last few years. I’ve discovered that eating organic brown cage-free eggs causes an allergic reaction in which i experience total numbness in my private area. I regain numbness however in a few weeks. I know im allergic to eggs now… Most eggs cause me to feel weak and jittery. But those brown organic eggs must have something special/different about them because of the extra reaction I experience.

Now I’m only 23 and still a virgin. I dont wanna engage in sex when I’m experiencing roughly 30% of the pleasure that I would normally have. Two things seem to really help the problem. Drinking Cod liver oil, and olive oil placed directly on my private area. IMO i think my nerves are inflammed due to hidden food allergies. Does anyone else have any ideas?"

DId you stop eating eggs if so for how long and did it help?

I ate 5 eggs everday from 19 y.o to 21 y.o… Never had any problems. One day I ate them and got a severe reaction to them… I even tried again and it happened again but 400km away from home. This reaction happened 2 months before my crash. I stopped eating eggs for about 2 months then re tried eating eggs, and the reaction is gone now…