Alcohol and erection

No, you’re not the only one. When it went up around a woman, as in fooling around and enjoying each other, it stayed up until release. THAT is normal.

yea idk what the hell he is talking about…Pre-fin, when I got an erection in my home… I had to take care of that, I felt like a crack head if I didnt lol

Am I the only one that gets ‘whisky dick’ here then? It’s always been that way for me really, If I get really drunk, I struggle to maintain a good erection.

I’m always a bit distracted, but I am even more, when I have drunk something. Sometimes it helps to keep an erections and prevent coming to soon, but sometimes it just kills the whole erection. The line is very thin.

I’m convinced alcohol helps my sexual dysfunction. I get more horny while on it. Not sure if there is something more to it, but at the very least it helps me relax and last longer.

My main problem is premature ejaculation, probably cause my erections are weak so I over stimulate myself. The other night I was so wasted but was able to have sex forever and couldnt climax. Was hard the entire time. Dosent always work tho. Sometimes a few drinks have no effect.

How about smoking weed? I’ve noticed I can get really hard for a long time while high and don’t have premature ejaculation issues.

Marijuana has proven to be pro-sexual for me. I don’t even need alot either. It seems to relax the blood vessels more and my erections are better, not to mention I get a boost in my sketchy libido…

I have noticed though that If I over do the alcohol, the next day is sometimes good, and then sometimes very, very bad. Anxiety comes screaming back and my nerves are buzzing so much that an erection isn’t going to happen.

same here

i believe it’s a dopamine stimulator

At all costs, you want to stay away form alcohol…Maybe you get a brief sexual urge, but aclohol is inflammatory and we have avoid inflammatory signaling AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Meaning DROP EVERYTHING

NO BEER, NO HARD STUFF…

Yes i know it sucks, but what can you do???

I have been drinking hard at university too, as in binge drinking 8-12 beers a night. I have stopped now, but there will inevitably be times when I drink a lot again. I have tried to drink more wine.

The thing is, I have tried doing the super health thing and it makes no difference.

This statement makes me laugh…everytime I hear it. You don’t “try” the “super health thing” you DO healthy things for an extended period of time. Following natural law isn’t a fluke and it’s not one of those things that doesn’t work sometimes and then work others. The problem is always the person making the statement, hands down.

Joe, can I ask how long have you tried the “super health thing?” How long have you abstained from alcohol and bad foods and how long have you done hardcore workouts while cycling various supplements, day in, and day out. From your posts I gather you’re young…not the best demographic for self control and sticking to a difficult endeavour. You need to make lifestyle changes, not try and do these things. “Trying” will never yeild any results. It’s not a magic pill. None of those exist.

If you do the right things, the results will come. Using nutritional therapy and correct living takes time…more time then most people are willing to commit to, for various reasons. Mostly because we are creatures of habit and instant gratification. I know I wouldn’t be able to do it in college.

To clarify. I’m not cured, and I"m not perfect, but I am sure WAY better then I was before I started all of this. That’s blatantly obvious to me, and everyone around me. But then again I’m not trying these things. If there’s anything I do try, it’s alcohol once in awhile. The odd joint here or there…pizza. My point is I try the bad things, and live the good. I can always tell when I go off the reservation. You need to switch these things around if you want to make strides in your health. Believe me, there is no other way.

I’ve been following JN’s thread for quite sometime and it just seems to be one crash after the other. Feeling good, feeling high, then boom, down and out. I would love to be able to take that magic pill, even if it was for the rest of my life, I wouldn’t care. It doesn’t work that way my friend.

I know it’s hard, and it sucks, especially at your age…shit, at any age. But I’d much more rather be able to use my dick and have a relationship then get pissed (wasted for those of you not familiar with that expression). To be honest, I"d really like to do both, like a normal person can, but we aren’t normal anymore. We’re damaged. Some more then others. I can say that after all that I’ve done, I’m damaged. Living correctly makes living with the damage much more manageable.

lol first year at uni, away from home, who could blame the kid?

Thankfully for Joe he isn’t as damaged as most of us, nothing like how bad cdnuts was.

Try to stick to supplements that help and you should be out of jail soon.

I disagree totally. The biggest problem most of us face is either breakdown from stress or supplements (either natural or hormonal etc) that help temporarily and stop reacting. Some of us face major crashes after either drinking or masturbation or working out too hard. College binge drinking cannot be good…especially not so many days in a row…

agreed… I believe a lot of us have associated our problems came after a night of drinking or something along those lines… Myself included, which is why I believe the liver may play a role our problems, because t3 is made in the liver…

Another odd note… On days after i drink a decent amount, I notice that my semen quality is much better (very white) but my sensitivity is very bad… Whereas usually my sensitivity is decent, but my sperm quality if kinda mucky/yellowy… but my quantity isn’t affected… I still have a huge quantity… shit makes no sense. FML LOL!

I believe the difference in appearance comes from the different locations of fluid. The yellow clumpy stuff is actually sperm while the white stuff is prostatic fluid. I could be wrong though, so please correct me if I am.

I will stop binge drinking from now on, to be fair I haven’t drank a drop since I posted this. My crash came after I went on a 5 day holiday where I was drinking at least the equivalent to 15 pints of beer a day. I will probably always wonder what that holiday did to me when my body must have been in a fragile state.

Luckfax, I’d prefer it if you stopped playing down my condition. I quit 7 months ago and things are WORSENING. I have got shrinkage, severe numbness, chronic sleeping problems and god knows what else I don’t know about. The best thing I can say about myself is - I’m not fully impotent.

again stay away from drinking…even beer…it’s INFLAMMATORY. Avoid anything inflammatory at all costs.

this is interesting

with a few beers i get a more red penis head, always so in spring time with hayfever as well

inflammation -> more histamine -> cum faster

i read a report on another forum where a guy used paracetamol and found out he could last longer, after several tries

so turns out it inhibits cox-2, and this might delay ejaculation

dr lin from actionlove the notorious guy also mentions this, inhibit cox-2 and prostaglandin e2 inflammatory hormones and improve your PE

should be worth investigating this stuff

I also feel better sexually after drink 3 or 4 beer. When i am mildly drunk i can get erect easily just thinking sexual things or looking a nice girl, altough i usually need to stimulate my penis with my hand to get erect when i am not drunk.

I surely have! Shit man, that was exactly what I was thinking the other day. This shit started after a night out drinking and going to work early the next morning. Something was already off when I was drinking, I have never been so drunk after so little drinking… my friend had to carry me home and that never happens. At work I was pretty normal (no huge hangover but I wasn’t drunk either) but when I came home, a huge hangover hit me all of a sudden. It lasted 2 days and it was the worst hangover ever. I even puked twice, and I puke very rarely. After that hangover (or during it actually) I started to notice the problems. I truly believe there’s something wrong with my liver, maybe a fatty liver or something but I have no clue what has caused it (well apart from fin of course) 'cause I don’t drink all that much.