Ageing question

Like most i have aged dramatically in the last few years due to the many facets of PFS. Personally dryness, wrinkles and collagen loss seem to be the main factors with lack of sleep and low absorbtion of key minerals being thrown in to the mix. As my situation is one of progression i was wondering if anyone has an idea/view if the accelerated ageing process plateaus or does it continue until we have nothing left but bone and skin like cellotape resembling mummification. Thanks

1 Like

Without proper androgens, collagen content in the skin goes down a lot and you become more prone to sun damage.

DHT causes oily skin and acne, but it also plays a role in collagen formation.

1 Like

Was wanting to know if it plateaus or continues to decrease. I worry its the latter due to more and more loss of androgens. On top of the cognitive decline and everything else it becomes incrwasingly difficult to look at ones self. Like many ive gone from youthful looking to having an aged face and withered body. This is just insane

When I first quit, my collagen was really good for a week. My mom said I looked like I was in the 2nd grade again, not kidding. Then I crashed and went back to having insane dry skin. The first month or so of PFS, I had “good days” still where I would wake up and my skin would look pretty good for an hour or so and so would my libido. But now, nearly 8 months after quitting I have no more good days.

1 Like

Its awful that youre having g to deal with this at such a young age. Ive had pfs for 20 years now but at least had my youth.

Thank you. What have you tried for treatment of your PFS?

You can check my previous posts but basically you name it. Most things gave me brief restbite followed by a worsening of symptoms. This has been in the forn of supplements and diet. My advice would be to stay away from problematic foods and supplements and too do exercise. Prior to knowing i had pfs i was prescribed anti depressants which destroyed me accelarating symptoms and bringing new permanent sides. Things may improve for you yet you still have time. As said exercise and a clean diet are the best tips. For insomnia and anxiety try to do relaxing things and meditate/utilise mindfulness.