Advice: avoid swimming pools during recoverry

Hi,

I’m currently doing Chi’s protocol and I’m getting results.
Switched totally to organic food, totally strict diet.0 anything bar vedge, meat,fish and nuts.
Do enemas every night.
All natural soaps.
Cold water showers.

I was going well but 3 weeks back I got into a swimming pool at the gym for a couple of minutes.bas move.i lost nearly a stone in weight and it knocked me back badly.

But I’m back on the horse and striving forward again.

I also eat lots of eggs so it’s not a bad diet to be honest.i have some lovely meals like nice omelettes and homemade chicken and veg soup.

I’m also working out doing weights and running and am flying fit. I feel good and I’m very hopeful.

Delete this thread!

Fucking joke… For Christ sakes

You taking the piss?
I’m deadly serious you muppet.
This happened to me.I’ve never said anything outlandish on this.ive pretty much stopped going on this site but I thought id let people know.the fuck do you know anyway?
There is a lot of toxins in chlorine and it had a bad effect on me.must be to do with my body not being able to handle toxins at the moment.
I’m no scare mongerer or liar.ive no motive to do that.im getting on with my recovery.as I said i don’t really go on this site anymore.

Pure rubbish. I been in many pools pre-PFS & post they do not have any such impact. If you re-crashed it was not due to a pool. It was probably something else. Your daily ass cleaning might be more problematic then you think. Over doing that is more likely to cause issues.

Are you that dumb to have to ask if I’m taking the piss! :laughing:

You fucking joker, your big and brave calling me a muppet behind your keyboard ain’t you!

Your making a mockery of PFS

You might as well tell people not to go out after dark or when it’s raining because rain has acid in it and it’s cancerous, you fucking fool, jump on a flight and lets chat about this face to face you prick

Regretful87- glad you are doing much better. I am not so sure about the swimming pool but nothing about this syndrome makes any sense.

I can only draw a few rational conclusions, one is it gets better over time so I’m sure treating the body well can’t hurt. I am actually starting the no carb diet with cold showers also. Check out this guys recovery thread on another forum.

hairlosstalk.com/interact/sh … drome-(PFS

We need a new subsection of the forum to discuss things like this without risk of abuse. Instead of getting shouted down. We could, you know, spitball as to why regretful87 felt that way.

There’s a lot of people out there telling us its bollocks we feel this way cause we took a “benign” hairloss drug.

Bares thinking about for the guys who’re interested in a natural recovery.

For the record, public swimming pools made me feel really ill even before this. I figured it was wading around in a chlorine, piss and bacteria soup.

I have been posting here very rarely now but when I see posts like this, I cannot resist. Swimming pool stopping your recovery? What sanity is behind these kinds of posts? it is not even one million miles close to common sense.Even a five year old kid will not believe this. Please stop this foolishness or propeciahelp.com will not be taken seriously.

Maybe we should test it on a goat? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit - Not trying to be rude SP, but you’ve been known for the odd outlandish post too. He’s sharing his experience, with pfs, a public swimming pool made him feel like crap. Not that much of a stretch really, just his observation. Why are people so rude here? Chasing away people who’re sharing their experiences isnt cool.

Look, this happened to me,end of story.
I don’t give a bollocks if people don’t believe me.
It’s not going to change my mood or make me think differently.
I put this up because it happened.i lost nearly a stone in weight over the week following a dip in the pool.i did nothing elce different.i had been eating totally clean paleo diet,doing enemas and exercising like mad for weeks and all of a sudden boom.
Previous to me starting on this protocol I hadn’t given up drink, I had been away to Spain on a massive piss up for a week and my condition remained constant but after the dip in the pool, boom.fact.
I’m not saying it has happened to anyone elce or it will defo happen to anyone elce but it happened to e here’s a link to a story of a guy getting chlorine poisoning from staying in a pool too long.
runireland.com/articles/chlorine-poisoning
He was in there for 24 hours.big difference from the amount of time I spent but my body is obviously vulnerable from this poxy drug.

Trust thetigershull to start having a go,I’ve seen you do it to others.again,I could give 2 shits what you think or say.

I’ve no reason to post this if I didn’t happen. Honestly I wouldn’t waste my time.

That’s the last I’ll say on it.

I also had a crash in a swimming pool. It probably has to do with the sudden change of temperature. For some of us, this illness means a lower tolerance to temperature changes.

LOL! What exactly is a muppet? Is that what you Brits call each other when you are angry? No wonder you all think I am insane, I live in south Florida and you guys are all Brits. It is like I am from another universe, our cultures are so different, even most Americans thinks we are nuts here. That being said, all this “natural” bullshit is bullshit, PFS is a serious condition that needs to be treated with hard drugs and hormones, lizard tails and hair of goat won’t fix this. Any improvement or decline is simply your own body improving or getting worse.
All this cleanse bullshit is bullshit, the only people who recovered like CDNUTS used hardcore androgens and triggered their system back. I am starting to believe some kind of gene triggered us into a prepubescent state.

HOnestly, there are a TON of guys from England here on this site. I wonder why that is

Three hundred years ago America was part of the British empire, at it’s height it spread across nearly a quarter of the world. We got around. Chances are it’s a genetic predisposition, I wonder what else we have in common?

Finatruth yet again slagging off us English

This place has far more US members than English, you can’t even begin to compare

@Regretful

I’d love to get Mews take on this

Ask him if swimming can make you crash or worsen your PFS

Do you realise how crazy you sound?

As the other member said, I wouldn’t expect my 5 year old child to believe that bullshit

And in there lies your answer!!

Your very last sentence… OCD

Fuck all to do with PFS!!!

I still stand with my words. Almost all of new meds are first tested on mice/rats/rabbits. What’s wrong with testing Fin’s effects on goats? There are already tons of experiments of Fin on mice already. If you want I can give you a lot of research papers about Fin’s effects on mice prostate, about Beta Sitosterols effects Goldfish testicles etc.
Almost all mammals have the same botany and biology. The behave the same way as we human do. Do you think if you Feed Fin or Saw Palmetto to mammals, it will not affect them the way it does to us?

No one answered my question, what is a “Muppet?” Like The Muppets with Ms Piggy? You Brits are funny, it must be pretty bad because the guy called a Muppet freaked out lol.