Advice: avoid swimming pools during recoverry

You can probably Google muppet for its origins/meaning as slang, although in the U.K. it’s certainly not complementary - when not referring to those loveable Jim Henson creations it means a pretty stupid person - a daftie or dunderheid as we’d say in Scotland.

Yea, I guess one thing you get out of PFS is more exposure to other cultures. I wish the circumstances were different.

Yea tell me about it, I already deal with international people in my business, get the exposure anyway, I hate pfs. MCI, you have to admit from an American perspective, when they were calling each other “muppets,” and saying “bullocks,” it was fucking funny lol

Since I got pfs I rarely laugh or smile, it just so happens I have my hormones under control and pfs in remission currently, it’s nice to laugh sometimes. When I have pfs in remission, I try to do all I can to enjoy life, luckily I have been able to maintain remission. I can’t imagine traveling anywhere, I require too many hormones, till I get a long term protocol sorted out that I know I can rely on day to day at the same doses without remodulating it to compensate.

By the way, its bollocks, not bullocks !!!

Glad you find our English slang to be of some humour. I know what your saying about not smiling and laughing with PFS

The best of it is, I get called far worse than a muppet every single day at work, its all water off a ducks back to me. I prefer to front people up, rather than call them from my keyboard

I swim now and then in a pool but i haven’t experienced any effects. I do know that chlorine isn’t that good for your body. A tip: shower before you go into the pool (the organic material will be washed away from your body because chlorine reacts with organic material on your body) and of course afterwards.

Source: spanish study in 2010
scientias.nl/zwembaden-met-c … nker/15801

Just saw this thread.

I don’t see why Regretful87’s story is that hard to believe ? Swimming pool water is loaded with chemicals. It can not be healthy.

Years ago when I went on holiday to portugal the Swimming pool water in the hotel I was staying in was so harsh it turned my eyes red.

So I can well believe it did have some effect on Regretful87. But like Finasteride it probably doesn’t affect everybody the same way.