Adamxx's Member Story

Now I can tolerate sports exercises, before when I did 1 month of sports, I had horrible reactions like fever and weakness and I sleep badly.
As far as muscles are concerned, I can say that I can gain muscles, but not like before. I think if I stay at this level of determination, within 1 or 2 years I’ll become like I was before.
As for my face, I’m feeling better .my face is oily again but the problem is that I’ve lost muscles on my face .but I can attract women again.
As for my stomach, I’ve noticed that it’s improved a lot, and my shitting seems normal most of the time. For the first two years it was horrible. My shit was liquid most of the time.
As for my sleep, I can sleep 8 hours every night without any problem.

I like to put a picture of my physical progress.

1 Like

Looking good man. Keep it up. I feel like I am making small slow progress too, hoping for the best
Edit. Stupidly I crashed. Hope to recover from that.
Edit2. recovered from the crash, but my skin is still number.

1 Like

I have ups and downs too, keep going

Guys i want to put pictures of my facial change . What you think?
progress.

6 Likes

This is incredible. It looks like you recovered any lost bone you had along your jawline and your face looks vibrant again. Awesome stuff, man. Congrats.

4 Likes

More testament that this madness is reversible. Contra the many doom posts trying to claim otherwise. The question now is, are we going to take determined relentless action until every comrade is fixed? It’s a yes from me.

5 Likes

Well said brother. I am Tired of negativity. I suffered 3 years and was always positive. It’s true that our situation is difficult to manage but when you’re negative you’ll never get out of it. For example, when I started my protocols (fasting, gym, low carb diet.) and at first it didn’t work. I didn’t stop. I kept on fighting and when I look at where I was 2 years ago and where I am now, I can say that I’m proud of myself. I passed my master’s degree and got a job despite the difficulties I encountered. Still fighting.

9 Likes

It’s a really good, comprehensible and documented member story.

The great hope is to correct the drug-triggered dysregulation through appropriate measures ranging from epigenetic reset to therapeutics from prostate cancer research. Open for other serious and coherend approach.

Some seem to be able to experience significant improvements on their own, without any treatment. Which can be objectively evaluated and statistically recorded in well-documented member stories, like yours, and not just by hearing.

However, if others are doing very badly and they write about it, this is not negativity but their reality of life.

6 Likes

man, could you please post with more details about your protocol?

hey, adamxx.
Now, I have been pfs for 6 months. I am really happy to hear your recovery ! Your body looks so beautiful ! Is there any sign of recovery ? face oil?

How are you these days?