Acne1776 on Carnivore Diet

Hey guys I have some news to report it’s definitely positive but also frustrating at the same time. So I started the keto diet about 2 and a half years ago but constantly cheated on the diet and also ate foods with artificial sweeteners which can apparently act in the same way as a carbohydrate (or it was something else but I was consuming something that limited the progress of the diet) so I never saw any benefits, Then in 2021 I switched to a carnivore diet and after a while I noticed occasionally waking up with erections, my libido was SLIGHTLY increased and the change I noticed the most is that when I ejaculated a TON came out and it really shot out compared to after getting PAS when it was a small amount that just dribbled out. The frustrating part is adhering to the diet. I probably stuck to it for about a year (maybe a little less) without cheating but 2-3 weeks ago I cheated on the carnivore and I haven’t been able to get back on it. Today I’m making a point of getting back on the diet and sticking with it with as little cheating as possible. After the benefits I felt from the diet I’m convinced it is beneficial at least for me. Plus I’ve been talking to a girl on tinder and we basically sext / say dirty shit about what we want to do to each other (she lives out of state) and every time I read something provocative I get a pretty solid erection. Not 100% but still a big improvement from before the diet. My only complaint is that it hasn’t reversed my mental side effects which for me, anxiety has been the hardest side effect to deal with. Just thought I’d share how I’ve been lately. I’m definitely excited about the possibilities the diet offers.

1 Like

Another positive carnivore diet post.

I need to give it a go.