Acid reflux and a hiatal hernia

Ive had acid reflux for a number of years now. I also generally regurgitate food. A recent scan showed a hiatal hernia. For the many who have A reflux its maybe worth getting this checked out. Unfortunately helpful foods are a no go for me so ill have to see how this plays out. If things get worse as they generally do it could involve key hole surgery. Another one to thank fin for.
I notice when i use my stomach muscles thet there’s a stange ballooning of skin in the centre of my abdomen. I guess thats the HH.

Hey my dear friend, you suffer so much from all sites of your body from many aspects of your live, so you are an unbelivible fighter.

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t know how I haven’t given up. Fear I guess. Hopefully you’ll see some improvements @Exsexgod You’re early into Pfs and therefore have a good chance. Try to remain positive. :heartbeat:

We know for both of us there are someone who needs us. You live for a much longer time with all that shit than me. For me it’s new. I have to handle the shock. There is a little chance of improvement for me, thanks to remember me. You have to handle one shock after the other. But we are here with all the others, so we are not allone.

1 Like

tomorrow im getting 2nd fibro and coloscopy. wish me luck

1 Like

Good luck @uniquo

1 Like