Accutane video worth a watch

A good video.

1 Like

Ryan, I think it would make sense for us to reach out to guys such as this and not only inform them of PFS but say we really badly need support in fundraising for research into our condition. Some of his videos state he suffers from depression and is afraid of taking antidepressants… I’m sure he will be sympathetic regarding our cause especially if we explain how PFS is the same if not almost identical to PSSD. What do you think?

1 Like

ERIK, It’s been suggested many times to join forces as its highly likely the same mechanisms are in play but its never got off the ground. In effect we’re doing the same things but in seperate silos. Effectively duplication of resources etc

1 Like

We have to change that

1 Like

stefan_lay@hotmail.co.uk
I found his email. Let’s both reach out to him and make our cause in respect to our cause’s need for support!

1 Like

Well done

He hasn’t been receptive to our specific cause. He also hasn’t been involved in the post-Accutane community in the past couple years.

Thankful for him being probably the first to speak out about Accutane causing persistent sexual side effects in the “Dying for Clear Skin” documentary.

1 Like