Accutane victim with some input

please link us to your accutane story as without much of a background history and this as your first post, it seems more like a sales pitch for a product - no personal offense intended.

Natural, your reaction and swearing is completely uncalled for.

This site has been used by spammers in the past to pitch products. As the other user mentioned, no offense was meant by his concern regarding your post.

However, for the benefit of this user, myself and anyone else who would like to know more about your background with Accutane use, it would be advisable for you to provide a Member Story, or link to one elsewhere, so we can get a sense for your history, symptoms and use of the drug. You state you are uncomfortable getting into specifics, especially when dealing with someone you don’t know – but the same can be said of us towards you, since you’re a new user here.

Unfortunately when a user signs up and their 1st post is a link to a website selling a product, it generally tends to appear suspicious. However, in your case I do not believe this to be true at this time, but I’m sure you can understand why some may express concern.

Beyond that, please keep your language in check and your reactions under control – especially as a new poster on this forum.

Moved to Member Stories.