Accutane at 16 and penis growth

Guys im cutting this short. Today i thought clearly about my life and body and when i follow this simple logic, i realized i had permanent damage to my penis growth.

I was 16> my body needed it’s proper androgen levels and they were even going to be elevated and peak at the age of 20 for proper development of penis and height etc> i took Accutane> mildly crashed> lowered my 16 year old baseline> my androgens never got more high as all my other friends and people did> my penis development is stuck at the age of 16 as well as my other charactheristics.

Even if i recover and cure my shrinked penis and get my 16 year old penis back, i will never get my potential penis due to Accutane. Not even my baseline androgens lowered but i also missed the potential increase in my androgens when i took the drug, which would add few inches to my penis size…

please somebody help me to understand the reality and science behind this thinking. Im dying inside, thanks. If my genes allow and if i recover, is it possible to experience a second puberty and increase in size?

Cooper you seriously need to calm down. As you have acknowledged many times you’re a mild case you are not severely debilitated by your symptoms. It seems to me that you’re causing yourself allot more pain than you need to endure. You’re driving yourself crazy giving into obsessive thoughts about what could have been. Continuing this way will only lead to bitterness and anger which will ultimately make your life worse in more ways than you can imagine. I’m not saying your loss is minimal but people all around the world deal with terrible situations.

Also If you have a normal-sized penis somewhere in the realm of 5-7 inches i wouldn’t worry too much its more than enough to get the job done. Try and be grateful for what you have. I know its pretty stereotypical advice but if anyone would benefit in seeing a therapist to deal with their situation I think you would.

Maybe give this youtube channel a listen, might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOj5KLcymgA

1 Like

Thank you for the help. Yes im aware it is not good to obsess but i need to learn the truth. I need someone to lay out the possible mechanisms or scenarious that may have happened to me.

Is there a chance that my penis stooped growing due to Accutane or not… maybe if i recover, my genetical potential make my penis bigger than my pre-pas state? Because i heard your penis can grow up to age 18. If it did damage the growth, how?